• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 2 at Eden Park 18/10/20

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oh that guy? He packed up his toys and left when it was finally understood by the other OberFuhrers that he'd been self-moderating threads on which he argued.

HAHAHA, that would've been all of them.
finally understood by the other OberFuhrers
Took them long enough. They mustve fucken known. So obvious. Cnut would literally follow me around and delete my posts as I made them. I couldve published the War and Peace of rugby dissertations replete with 50 pages of referenced footnotes in Versailles cursive and the tosser wouldve seen my name and instantly blipped the whole lot on sight

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Nothing to do with me, mate. But a lot of Kiwis on another rugby forum were panning him before the first Test, then it was pitchforks and torches at the team selection and result. They're still not convinced that he's the right bloke for the job despite the win.

EDIT: tho some of them can't really explain why :)

Mate, posters will always pan anyone who isn't their favourite. He got panned after first test and how Rennie was a better coach/selector, and then whe Basically n Rennie made changes and lost next test, Foster made changes and won, he still won't get credit. Mate we have seen Shag Hansen ,Graham Henry get the same shit for years. It's rugby forums!!:rolleyes:;)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Years ago when Scorz was Chiefs media manager he said Fozzie had an actual little notebook that was just "What Wayne said". That being, Wayne Smith.

Blind Freddy on Mars can see Fozzie has done nothing to warrant his position apart from turning up to work for 3 months a year in AB test season, jotting down everything Wayne said, and trying to keep up with Hansen at the buffet table.

That's not bad, only Wayne Smith was Rennie's assistant at Chiefs, not Fozzie's,Smith had bugger all to do with them, so maybe Scorz was perhaps a little confused who he was talking about:confused:. I don't know much of Fozzie's coaching, I have talked to one joker who was coached by him at Chiefs (and genuinely top player) who always said he reckons one of best coaches he had anything to do with, also had a conversation who was in Rennies squad at Manawatu, said he was pretty bloody good too. See I tend to take more notice of these jokers than forum posters! Mind you as BR seems to indicate, you should just work of forum rumours o_O

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Didn't realise he had been a shit, or is that just because he a kiwi?

But with Caleb, his Dad is such a lovely bloke, always has been. I hope the press stop the blowing to much wind up his arse , he has one test FFS, let him actually find his feet!

Yeah I saw some interviews with Eroni (a very good player back in the day) with Caleb during this season and he strikes me as a top bloke. I think Caleb loves and respects the old man way too much to ever be a dickhead.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yeah I saw some interviews with Eroni (a very good player back in the day) with Caleb during this season and he strikes me as a top bloke. I think Caleb loves and respects the old man way too much to ever be a dickhead.

Yep I saw Eroni after a Blues/Reds game at ballymore, the first thing he did as he approached me was say thank you for coming and watch us play, and really seemed to mean it, had abit of a chat a lovely fella!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Exactly the point, Dan. The assistant was actually running the show.

Yep but you had wrong fella, Smith was Rennie's assistant, not Fozzie's! C'mon mate raise your game!!!:p

(Years ago when Scorz was Chiefs media manager he said Fozzie had an actual little notebook that was just "What Wayne said". That being, Wayne Smith.

Blind Freddy on Mars can see Fozzie has done nothing to warrant his position apart from turning up to work for 3 months a year in AB test season, jotting down everything Wayne said, and trying to keep up with Hansen at the buffet table.)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Actually pretty much everyone there wanted anyone BUT Foster, having designs on Rennie or even Razor ahead of him.

Mate I liked the idea of Jamie Joseph, but I just a poster on a forum like them. Shows how stupid they are, Rennie was already signed for Aus anyway. We has same shit when Graham Henry was reappointed ahead of Robbie Deans, you remember Robbie Deans the coach that almost everyone on rugby forums thought should coach the ABs? Mate as I said I liked JJ, but I know exactly as much as all you lot about how good Foster, Rennie, JJ etc etc are, which is virtually nothing.
And there was the paper write up that claimed that 46% of 100 players at super rugby level didn't think that Foster should be coach, so 54% seemed to think he should of got it? And of course all us posters would know more than them of course:D

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Mate I liked the idea of Jamie Joseph, but I just a poster on a forum like them. Shows how stupid they are, Rennie was already signed for Aus anyway. We has same shit when Graham Henry was reappointed ahead of Robbie Deans, you remember Robbie Deans the coach that almost everyone on rugby forums thought should coach the ABs? Mate as I said I liked JJ, but I know exactly as much as all you lot about how good Foster, Rennie, JJ etc etc are, which is virtually nothing.
And there was the paper write up that claimed that 46% of 100 players at super rugby level didn't think that Foster should be coach, so 54% seemed to think he should of got it? And of course all us posters would know more than them of course:D

Haha I dismissed that survey when I saw George Bridge led the 'best winger in NZ' category with 46%. Had a good chuckle.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)

I am again left wondering why you bother posting on internet forums if you are unwilling to partake in wild conjecture.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
HAHAHA, that would've been all of them.

Pretty much only the politics subform, with the occasional dipping of toes into any thread on women's sport to remind us all how rubbish he thinks women's sport is.

I couldve published the War and Peace of rugby dissertations replete with 50 pages of referenced footnotes in Versailles cursive and the tosser wouldve seen my name and instantly blipped the whole lot on sight

Oh I took the shortcut to get my stuff deleted i.e. pointed out he was wrong about almost everything he posted and was nothing but a lickspittle for Donald J Trump.

Anyway, back to the rugby.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I am again left wondering why you bother posting on internet forums if you are unwilling to partake in wild conjecture.

Well I post on rugby forums to give the other side of wild conjecture:p. Mate I grew up in a democracy where we all listened to everyone, whether they right or wrong and then pointed out what we thought was wrong, thought that was what happened on internet forums! Mind you I only post on a couple of rugby ones so maybe it not what they for.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Well I post on rugby forums to give the other side of wild conjecture:p. Mate I grew up in a democracy where we all listened to everyone, whether they right or wrong and then pointed out what we thought was wrong, thought that was what happened on internet forums! Mind you I only post on a couple of rugby ones so maybe it not what they for.

Have you heard of PlanetRugby?

Reactions: dru