• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2021

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Pulu is a good fit for us on the wing. Can't see the reasoning behind McCauley- hoping to be proven wrong on that one. That said, my favourite Wallaby of the last few years, Scott Fardy, joined the Force at the same age. I didn't think much of him back then, but look at what he turned into.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Pulu is a good signing for a year or two.

McCauley is barely SS level from the games I have seen him play at that level.

Solid squad overall

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Pulu is a good signing for a year or two.

McCauley is barely SS level from the games I have seen him play at that level.

Solid squad overall
Pulu good signing for both - gives force quality winger and for pulu more likely game time given 3 quality other wingers brumbies have

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Good to see the WF give Ryan McCauley a chance to develop in a different environment. locks are notorious late developers. Stocks of talks are down on Oz at the moment so have no issue with this WF selection.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Good to see the WF give Ryan McCauley a chance to develop in a different environment. locks are notorious late developers. Stocks of talks are down on Oz at the moment so have no issue with this WF selection.

are they????

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)

True enough. Van Humphries, Harrison, Wallace-Harrison, Fardy, Kimlin all relatively late to the party when compared to the locks the reds produce.

In the UK its very common for Locks to slog it out in lower leagues before hitting there straps

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Happy to see McIntyre home, could be a bit of a Jono Lance type player. Offering that experienced depth at 5/8.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
True enough. Van Humphries, Harrison, Wallace-Harrison, Fardy, Kimlin all relatively late to the party when compared to the locks the reds produce.

In the UK its very common for Locks to slog it out in lower leagues before hitting there straps

Peter Kimlin?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yep, was in the brumbies system for a while but in my opinion didn't really stamp himself till post 2011.

First capped by the Brumbies in 2007, Wallaby tourist in 2008, capped in 2009.........

Spent most of his career here injured, until Jake White took over in 2012 and finally got some consistent playing time in his last two years.