• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe # 3 - Saturday 31st October, ANZ Stadium

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
Looks like they are going for an attacking forwards bench (besides simmons). Would have thought they would put Slipper on for the 2nd hf instead of Sio if that is the case. McReight is a very good ball runner and link player. Finishing with a backrow of Hoops, McReight and Wilson will have plenty of attacking intent and a good turnover presence. Shit L/O though.

I'm hoping players like Loleiso, McDermott, Simone and McReight catch them a bit off guard.

Very worried if 10 goes down then we are hoping DHP doesn't have an old man injury.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Looks like they are going for an attacking forwards bench (besides simmons). Would have thought they would put Slipper on for the 2nd hf instead of Sio if that is the case. McReight is a very good ball runner and link player. Finishing with a backrow of Hoops, McReight and Wilson will have plenty of attacking intent and a good turnover presence. Shit L/O though.

I'm hoping players like Loleiso, McDermott, Simone and McReight catch them a bit off guard.

Very worried if 10 goes down then we are hoping DHP doesn't have an old man injury.

Suspect we'd then be 10. Hodge 12. Simone 13. Paisami 14. Daugunu 15. Petaia (or the other way around the last couple) I'd be OK with that for 20 minutes, not 50 though!

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Wallabies tactical kicking plan revealed...

Kick it.jpg

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)

Gees Purce, you've just given our whole 2nd half strategy away to the AB's:mad:
Hold on, its all right allright, they karnt reed:p

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
Do the refs not have to also be in a bubble ?

Nic Berry reffed the QPR major semi a couple of Sundays ago.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Do the refs not have to also be in a bubble ?

Nic Berry reffed the QPR major semi a couple of Sundays ago.

Yeah, you'd imagine he'd be added to the bubble so he can return to QLD without quarantining just as NZ and Aus will do when they play in Brisbane next week.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
They've already announced the refs for all of the Tri Nations games.

Berry has Bledisloe 4.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Got my wish on mcreight selected.

Noah and Irae - hmmm - bit risky having two debutants in key 10-12. The starting and bench backs feel more for the future then now.

Hard for me to feel this is a winning side especially with so many changes in backline. But I understand reasons for selections and no complaints.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Yeah Paisami on the bench over Harrison is asking for trouble.

However, to answer your question, it would be Simone to 10. Then either Hodge, Paisami or Petaia into 12.