• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2021

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Not sure if Dave Dennis who has played for 2 clubs over 14 years with 100+ caps for the first one and 80+ caps for the second one can be considered a journeyman.

He'd certainly be a welcome return for 2021 if he wants to finish his career in Australia.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
Yep, very happy to have Dave Dennis back if he's up for it.

When Ben Mowen left for Europe, he mentioned the travel requirements of Super Rugby as a major issue, so I agree, 7137, Super Rugby AU plus/minus a trans-Tasman comp might change that calculation for older players.

Rugby Head

Watty Friend (18)
Not sure if Dave Dennis who has played for 2 clubs over 14 years with 100+ caps for the first one and 80+ caps for the second one can be considered a journeyman.

He'd certainly be a welcome return for 2021 if he wants to finish his career in Australia.

His experience amongst a very unexperienced group would be invaluable. Would take him any day of the week.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Honestly think we will see Edmed overtake Harrison.

Haha.

Harrison is a gun, someone i think has the highest potential of all the 10s in the country.

Edmed is very talented but after watching SS last week has abit to go to even get to Harrisons level. The game had great theatre but the execution and game nous by either team had a lot to be desired, admittedly in horrendous conditions.

Actually think the young lad might find himself at 12. Hes got all the attributes to be a good player

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
Great yarn in the SMH about Edmed's signing, playing the Shute Shield GF this weekend at Leichhardt Oval, home ground for his dad when he played for the Tigers. Good story-telling.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
l_1994-big-league-2019051-(290).jpg

Obligatory Steve Edmed post.

Alex Ross (28)
Australia seems to have gone from famine to feast with talented 10’s. At least in the Tah and Brumby stables.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
I’ve watched him play behind a dominant pack in grade for woodies v wicks as well as behind a beaten pack in colts gf for wicks v uni. Showed great skill, game management and enterprise in both instances. 12 might be an option, but really liked the way Mororoa there giving Harrison good front foot ball in that last game and feel that’s a combo that should be developed

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Haha.

Harrison is a gun, someone i think has the highest potential of all the 10s in the country.

Edmed is very talented but after watching SS last week has abit to go to even get to Harrisons level. The game had great theatre but the execution and game nous by either team had a lot to be desired, admittedly in horrendous conditions.

Actually think the young lad might find himself at 12. Hes got all the attributes to be a good player

Agree. I like Edmed a lot, but watching him in the SS he still lacks some rugby smarts in his decision making/game management at times. Harrison is definitely a step up atm. That said he's young, raw talent who could evolve into something really special. Lots to like.

I was thinking the same, could see him potentially as a future 12.