• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Championship in an Aussie bubble?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's great to see everyone that pretty much isn't in the Wallabies 23 given a go in this match.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
Important team news: great to see recently-retired Tahs team doctor Sharon Flahive making an appearance.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Hosea, Naisarani, Tom Wright looked good too.

Naisarani has been solid but certainly not demanding inclusion in Bled 4. Wright has taken his chances and his run down the side was nice. Excited to see MoreofMorea for the Tahs. Big lad.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Good game so far. Good for Argentina players to get some game time and for the fringe wallabies to audition to make the wallabies team

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Would love for some of our resident Pumas fans to tell me if this is their full strength team? I recognise about half the names. Hopefully their scrum continues to improve because they could be in trouble when playing Aus and NZ on the big stage.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
I missed the start but Aus look to be pretty dominant at the scrum and have had the lion's share of possession and territory.

Argies have won quite a few turnovers.

Most Aussies seen to have had number malfunctions.

Sucks that I can't Chromecast it, it's a good quality stream :(

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Would love for some of our resident Pumas fans to tell me if this is their full strength team? I recognise about half the names. Hopefully their scrum continues to improve because they could be in trouble when playing Aus and NZ on the big stage.

No - it has none of their European players who are still in (edit) quarantine. So missing 13/23 players.

Anyone got the link?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
No - it has none of their European players who are still in lockdown. So missing 13/23 players.

Great news. Hard to dislike these blokes, they're fun to watch. I hope they go well in the Tri-Nations.

......Is this what NZ feels to us? A humbleness that's barely concealing smugness?