• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2021

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
“Given the nature of the rugby landscape at the moment, Jack’s re-signed for one year but you’re always keen to keep players of his quality and we’ll keep an open dialogue throughout 2021 once we have more clarity around the competition.” Tim Rapp and the Waratahs are clearly expecting more changes.

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
In regards to the Lock Depth, i thought i read somewhere about some young locks called Max Douglas, and Something Bokenham? Are they actual good prospects?

Alex Ross (28)
In regards to the Lock Depth, i thought i read somewhere about some young locks called Max Douglas, and Something Bokenham? Are they actual good prospects?
Max Douglas certainly is, but he needs time. He might be forced to step up next year. Hopefully it is the making of him.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
yes, with Strang just signing for the Rebels giving them Lomani, Powell, Tuttle and Strang