• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Rnd 3 Waratahs vs Force 5th March, Sydney

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
It's on. Two teams pretty desperate to score a win. It isn't too late for the Tahs to get things together while the Force will eye away wins as key to making the finals. Will the Tahs be dispirited or will they be out for blood? Will the Force be itching to play following a week's rest?

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Both teams definitely have something to prove with this game.

I think this game and the Brumbies v Rebels game may go a fair way to who the form wooden spooners are.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I'd hazard a guess that this is the first time the Force are starting as favourites in Super Rugby AU.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
This is an absolute must win game for the Force if they want to do anything this year. For sure we are rebuilding our playing squad and might still be 2 years away before being a consistent threat, but this is a golden opportunity which needs to be taken. Have to have some momentum going into the following weeks home game against the MR's.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Tahs side apparently:

1. Tetera Faulkner,
2. Dave Porecki,
3. Harry Johnson-Holmes,
4. Sam Caird,
5. Hugh Sinclair,
6. Lachlan Swinton,
7. Carlo Tizzano,
8. Jack Dempsey,
9. Jack Grant,
10.Will Harrison
11.James Ramm,
12.Tepai Moeroa
13.Alex Newsome
14.Jack Maddocks
15.Mark Nawaqanitawase

Reserves: Tom Horton, Sio Tatola, Chris Talakai, Jack Whetton, Jeremy Williams, Henry Robertson, Tane Edmed, Triston Reilly

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
155587831_3821880664517321_3711772001635126511_o.jpg

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Why alphabet kid and Maddocks swapped?
Makes no sense to me. Ramm has a big boot, Maddocks has a huge boot, Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) doesn't kick that much. High ball maybe? A change in the second row was needed. Hopefully Sinclair is an improvement.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Makes no sense to me. Ramm has a big boot, Maddocks has a huge boot, Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) doesn't kick that much. High ball maybe? A change in the second row was needed. Hopefully Sinclair is an improvement.

Sinclair isn't a lock

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Good to see Miotti on the bench, interested to see how he goes when his chance comes. A few good tweaks to the side. Time for a big performance. Go you underdog Force