• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super TT final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
That's a yellow all day. Heem initiated contact, it was clear as day. Our winger got pushed to the side and he tripped himself into Hunt.

tenor.gif

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
That was further forward than fucking Michalak. So poor, three referees. It literally cost 3 points too.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Can't argue with the Blues being in front, forward pack is a bot strong as as panel just said, perhaps the Clan have found it a bit tougher then playing Aussie packs.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
"... BOT strong...." eh? I KNEW those buggers were dodgy! But, yes, Loss Bleus doing the business up front which as we all know can lead to party time out back......

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
^ I believe my non-Loss-Bleus-fanboy credentials are pretty much impeccable but, dude, that wasn't a YC.

Eh, Mike Fraser thought it was too. He got talked out of it. I thought the defender was responsible for their own body, even if they want to go shoulder to shoulder before, but I guess not.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ tempted to suggest Mike Fraser ain't the most unimpeachable source but let's just agree to disagree on that point but agree that Loss Bleus are cheating bastards & it's Clan's destiny to prevail, Bannockburn styles.

Edit: Clan just lost Parkinson so......

Marbig

Herbert Moran (7)
Bit silly that the touch judge can overule a breakdown penalty. You’d think the bloke closest to the action would make the right call, which he did and was then given the wrong call. Ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.