• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RD 11: Rebels v Blues

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
And then he goes one on one against Tupou and scores. Not hard to beat a prop in open field play but where was the fullback in the defensive line? Oh yes, in near the tight and falling over himself without having any influence.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Just to be clear, I am not saying he is poor or not deserving of a Wallabies spot. I am pointing out that he does make mistakes in the fullback spot and that his better position is on the wing. All of the good stuff he has done tonight, he could have done (and possibly more) playing on the wing.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What's the point of the TMO now days ? Just pick up tackles that look sus ? Taleas first try the ball was knocked on by the blues in the tackle.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
You guys make sticking with the thread through the game unpleasant. Thanks.
Dru, just like so many posters make other threads unpleasant with the continual carping about Tom Wright. It is legitimate to point out where there are weaknesses in Kellaway's game tonight, just as it is to acknowledge his strengths which I have done. Anyone saying he has been excellent at fullback tonight is sadly mistaken.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Kellaway was playing in the centers for most of that game, stop talking about FB when Rebels had lost all centers

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Despite the scoreline, it seemed like the Rebels turned up to play today. Still being let down by too many mistakes and not being able to execute, but there was a level of commitment across the board which I don't think has been seen in a minute.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Unfortunately didn't take advantage of extra man.

With 6 or 7 minutes to go and an attacking scrum I thought we could pinch the game (or at the least a losing BP). Can't believe score blew out like it did.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Blues try 56 min. Tackled short and just keeps driving the legs and goes over. Unlucky call for rebels under a lot of pressure though.