• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 13: Force v Waratahs Saturday 5:35pm Perth time

WFDS

Herbert Moran (7)
I would have liked to see Edmed at 10 with Harrison at 15 and Reilly dropped. I don't rate Reilly at all. He has all of Pietsch's downsides with none of the up.

Can complain about the tight 5 all day but if we actually finished a few of the chances we made against the Brumbies we could have come away with a win.
How many of you Tahs folk would have liked to keep hold of Donaldson?

Surely he was the best of the 3?

Hogan

Allen Oxlade (6)
How many of you Tahs folk would have liked to keep hold of Donaldson?

Surely he was the best of the 3?
He was always better than Edmed and imo will prove to be the best of the lot long term. He is currently playing with great confidence and freedom in a team with a clever and attacking game plan which suits his instinctive running game. I reckon he’s probably glad he made the move considering the stale, predictable and limited attacking game plan at the Tahs.

Yoda

Charlie Fox (21)
Harrison was always the best of the three and, IMO, will still prove to be.

I was happy with the decision to let Donaldson go. He sucked giant bags of dicks. Happy for the bloke that hes now showing form though.
Want a positive and knowledgeable thought on rugby? Ask Derps! He’s all over it! Ha.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I would have liked to see Edmed at 10 with Harrison at 15 and Reilly dropped. I don't rate Reilly at all. He has all of Pietsch's downsides with none of the up.

Can complain about the tight 5 all day but if we actually finished a few of the chances we made against the Brumbies we could have come away with a win.
I think we've seen about the best we will from Reilly. He's a pretty good athlete, decent enough winger but this season has been his ceiling IMO.

Squads have these guys and you need them. Fuck me Jeremy Tilse was with the Tahs for a decade. You just know you aren't going to be up the top of the ladder when you see too much of them though.

eastman

Arch Winning (36)
I think Reilly’s been pretty good really. We haven’t found him heaps of space but he’s down well with little room and he’s strong in contact.
He’s not the first bloke I’d look to drop.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I think Reilly’s been pretty good really. We haven’t found him heaps of space but he’s down well with little room and he’s strong in contact.
He’s not the first bloke I’d look to drop.
Very happy to have two wingers focussed on workrate

Thalium

Fred Wood (13)
I’m hanging my hopes and dreams on the Force for this one. I am hoping we can put in another great performance

Thalium

Fred Wood (13)
The big challenge is the force need it to be a bonus point win to make the most of their chances