• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Parramatta Two Blues vs New Zealand Heartland

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rugga10

ahk thanks BP , do you think the game is worth watching ? , do you think Heartland will be too strong for Parramatta ?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
More importantly if the Two Blues get up it would seem TPN has to cut his hair. Am torn between wanting to see Parra chalk up a win and a man develop a potentially all-time great head of hair.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Heartland team is a team made up of players who play for the entirely amateur provinces. I don't think any players in the team are seeking to go places with their rugby or they'd be living in more major cities but I think they'd all be good footy players.

Here's hoping a few stay on for the Two Blues.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
More importantly if the Two Blues get up it would seem TPN has to cut his hair. Am torn between wanting to see Parra chalk up a win and a man develop a potentially all-time great head of hair.

I think he can cut his hair, not have to , but not sure.

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Well, it looks like Tafu won't be visiting a barber just yet. The touring NZ Heartland XV proved too strong for a Parramatta Two Blues scratch side in scorching conditions at Granville Park today. Not sure of the score but I think it was 45-24. Pictures on the club website.

Status
Not open for further replies.