• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

semi

Bob McCowan (2)
joeys team for tomorrow is:
1. Hall
2. Guilfoyle
3. Bryant
4. Kovacic
5. Hardie
6. Murphy
7. Pennisi
8. Schwagger
9. Kay
10. Deegan
11. Hookey
12. Barclay
13. O'Connor
14. Wylde
15. Le Livre

the three U16's are 5, 8 and 10

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
joeys team for tomorrow is:
1. Hall
2. Guilfoyle
3. Bryant
4. Kovacic
5. Hardie
6. Murphy
7. Pennisi
8. Schwagger
9. Kay
10. Deegan
11. Hookey
12. Barclay
13. O'Connor
14. Wylde
15. Le Livre

the three U16's are 5, 8 and 10

Is 5 Jono Hardie?

Is the 7 Nick Pennisi?

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
That's right CTPE and let me concentrate those figures, tightening them down to the GPS Premierships won over the past 12 months ...

Newington 1
Scots 0
Shore 0
Grammar 0
High 0
Joey's 0
Iggies 0
Kings 0

Does that surprise anyone ?

The only surprise was that it was 31 years between premierships for New. I'm sure you're hoping it's not as long a wait for the next one.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Are these "Schwaggers" presently turning out for Sydney University and Joeys any relation of the many "Schwagers" from NW New South Wales who've attended Joeys in the past?

semi

Bob McCowan (2)
Are these "Schwaggers" presently turning out for Sydney University and Joeys any relation of the many "Schwagers" from NW New South Wales who've attended Joeys in the past?

yes they are of the same relation, sorry if the spelling was wrong

Q

QuadeCooperFan

wish i could've made it to Kings today but had some private matters to attend to. all i know is in the 16As Kings beat New 23-10.

any idea how the 1sts and 2nds went? also teams? (assuming there was a program)

providence

Herbert Moran (7)
From watching a number of games last year and observing those returning from years 10 and 11, I would have thought both Riverview and Newington would be posting a few cricket scores this year.

That first game looks like a cracker. I have no allegiance to either and have only been 'into' GPS rugby for 3 years(not from these shores). Certainly the most enjoyable rugby comp I have ever watched. Great shame it is so short. Why not 2 rounds?

T

The Blindside

Looks like New may not be favorites this year. View are looking strong and Scotts are as well. Wonder how Kings will shape up this year. My pick for match of the year would certantly be View and Scotts.

Match of the Year will be View v New at Stanmore in Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.