• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzSash

Allen Oxlade (6)
FAAARK! Got busy at work and forgot about making my transfers. There goes any chance I had to take out the 10K or the G&GR title.
Had even looked laast night at the likely changes I was going to make, but wanted to leave it until all of the teams were finalised.

Massively pissed off, but only myself to blame!

Shit :( Unlucky mate ... I feel your pain.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Ranger might still actually put up a good score from the bench. Hope thats counted as a try assist.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
SO far Payne has played a full game, made one run and gave away one penalty for a grand total of 0

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Adriaan Strauss is becoming a nice little earner for my fantasy team...41 points so far tonight as a prop yet plays as a hooker and moresoever, only 2.2% of teams have him though!

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just discovered Langthorne's team is currently leading the comp for this week's scoring...but it looks like Alberts is going to drag him (and me down for that matter)...

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
what a lackluster fantasy round. the dream team score is very average compared to most weeks.

oh and thank alberts. fyi, you guys were only on a bye last week, not this week too.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Quite happy with my gamble on Alcock this week. Beale as cap was also a good move. Had the SBW disaster not occurred I'd have been sitting pretty

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Unreal...losing 14 points on picking Pretouris as a captain....at least I did something right in picking Alcock!

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
What a strange week! Mr Consistency, Willem Alberts scores -6. Pretorius goes one better/worse at -7. Sivi scores zero. Beale as captain gets you a motsa. Top scorer so far is on 431 points. Some weeks that would not have put you in the top 5000.

Next week is intriguing. No Messam, Thompson still injured, no Blues backs or Mealamu, no Jed Robinson. Crusaders playing tight forwards based rugby with lots of kicking so not many big-scorers there against the Red entertainers. Will lightning strike twice in the one position and Ioane reap another pile? Is it time to take the Bulls 9/10 up against the Cheetahs? Team selection this week will not be easy and may well result in some Fantasy teams jumping high and others sliding into the depths. I, for one, am nervous as hell. This could be a 200 or 500 week for me, even if I make good choices.

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
Despite having two of my starting players not getting any gametime (Poki and Whiteley) and getting zero points from them, I still managed 337 points from the round and jumped 23 spots!

Injuries and resting of players is really taking its toll on my team selection from week to week.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
having a hard time believing that sarel really scored -7. i think at one time they had him at 12 points or so. and in the highlights i'd credit him with 2 try assists, maybe even linebreak assists and an offload, none of which are in his points. actually he's got 1 try assist. hoping his scores get revised some more before the end.

R

royboi

having a hard time believing that sarel really scored -7. i think at one time they had him at 12 points or so. and in the highlights i'd credit him with 2 try assists, maybe even linebreak assists and an offload, none of which are in his points. actually he's got 1 try assist. hoping his scores get revised some more before the end.
same thing with andries bekker, he had a linebreak assist and try assist which are not counted..

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
scores look to be final now. i somehow picked up about 40 points since the adjustments started. still dropped 2 places in the g&gr league but gained 160 globally. which just shows the quality of our group.

Status
Not open for further replies.