• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v. Crusaders, May 29th, Suncorp - 2011R15

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTruth

whether its 45,000 or 52,000 the atmospere will be electric -who gives a crap about a few thousand - big crowd big game home game - it doesn't get any better

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
your assuming that all 5'000 of the Suncorp Season ticket holders are Union fans, they could very well be just league fans or even football fans

If they are just a league or football fan then why waste 1500 dollars on stadium membership and get a Broncos membership. I know a few of these people that own them and they enjoy every code of football.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The "Allocation Exhausted" sign is up on the Ticketek website now.

Unless they quickly find some more seats, this thing's a sell out!

Victorian Reds Fan

Bob Loudon (25)
So they only pick a best player in the world once every 4 years based on their performance in, at most, 7 or 8 games?
I think there's more to it than that.

Better than picking McCaw to be the best player just because he has won it before.

At this moment who do you rate as the best player?

By the end of the year who do you think it will be?

Without Genia we would be no chance at the wc.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Better than picking McCaw to be the best player just because he has won it before. Not if he is actually the best, which quite a lot of rugby pundits seem to think he has been.

At this moment who do you rate as the best player? Probably Dan Carter.

By the end of the year who do you think it will be? No idea, as there will be all sorts of factors - injuries, hand-wringing losses in various Tests etc.

Without Genia we would be no chance at the wc. Well, maybe, but that doesn't make him the best in the world necessarily.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Suncorp's had a work out this week. Origin on Wednesday, NRL double-header last night and now the Reds on Sunday all full houses. I bet there's people that went to all 3.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Platinum are single seats only. Just tried to buy 2 tix in silver which is listed available but coming up allocation exhausted. Only thing that can stop the record being broken now appears to be nightmare weather.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I don't think the restricted view were released earlier because this is never a situation ticketek has come across previously when dealing with the Reds. And haven't with the Broncos for a long time either.

Given how well Ticketek handled the membership collections in Round 1, if you're picking up tickets from the venue tomorrow I would get there early.... Really early.

R

Richard D. James

And if the Reds don't win it will be 0 from 4 for the Aussie sides this weekend and we will have to listen to more bleating from our Sanzar brethren...

Go the Reds!

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Scotty 3 is a bit harsh

Lucas over Marshall
Morahan over Ward
Higgo over Whitelock
Ioane maybe over Guildford but both are decent
Horwill over Jack

Plus the reds have a better bench. I think the reds are in with a chance and it should be a cracker.

Alarm set for 7 tomorrow so i dont miss it :)

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Res will win today, I reckon it will be another high scoring game. Been up since 7 waiting to head into the game.
Need to get at least one Aussie team to win this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.