• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
McKintosh, Alexander
Moore
Chisolm, Franco
Vito, Thomson, Strauss
Pretorius
Cooper. Oliver (C), Beale
Poki, Lambie, SBW

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Vito, Lam and Jane trying their best to make my Canes call look stupid. Farking Horrorcanes.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Wildcard played, only KB (Kurtley Beale), MacCabe, HOrwill and Chillyboy survived!

Benn, Strauss, [JCvR]
BdP, [Chillyboy]
Horwill, FvdM, [Timani]
Vito, Higginbotham, Thomson, [Whitely]
Genia [White]
Beale, Carter (c), Olivier, [Sias Ebersohn]
SBW, Poki, MacCabe [The cleaning ladie]

Moses, I don't understand White (unless its Jake). Brumbies won't play him at all I think?

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
Moses, I don't understand White (unless its Jake). Brumbies won't play him at all I think?

White doesn't have to play, Genia's going to be playing out the 80 for the rest of the season, no need for a reserve (and if he gets injured, just transfer him out). Pick up a cheapy on the bench and spend the leftovers.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
White doesn't have to play, Genia's going to be playing out the 80 for the rest of the season, no need for a reserve (and if he gets injured, just transfer him out). Pick up a cheapy on the bench and spend the leftovers.

Never thought of that but it makes a lot of sense! Another trick learned from the pro's at G&GR.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
That's it Hawko, especially with 3 weeks to go before we get unlimeted changes for the finals..

Thomson didn't make it into the Highlanders, so I'm hoping Whitely gets on the field sooner rather than later

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
That's it Hawko, especially with 3 weeks to go before we get unlimeted changes for the finals..

Thomson didn't make it into the Highlanders, so I'm hoping Whitely gets on the field sooner rather than later

Thompson a late withdrawal! ********! I've got Messam on the bench and he's on a bye! One tiny ray of light - I didn't make him captain - but there goes 40 points I had banked.

OzSash

Allen Oxlade (6)
Thompson a late withdrawal! ********! I've got Messam on the bench and he's on a bye! One tiny ray of light - I didn't make him captain - but there goes 40 points I had banked.

Am in a similar boat but had the farking misfortune to make him captain. Not ... happy ... Jan!

My other gambles of Piutau and Poki didn't really work out either. Going to be my absolute shittiest week this season and I can see myself plummetting down the table. Oh well ... se la vie.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Giteau out of the Brumbies match.... tooth infection!!

Hard to imagine he has allowed his teeth to get into such a bad state. His PR people need to advise him on what to say next time.

Greg Mico has been hit by a truck too, although he'll still be top of the log. He had Thompson with Messam as sub and Giteau with Piutau as sub. Still could get 300+ but 400+ looks out of the question unless his captain SBW scores a motsa.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Seems they've put the 50 points scored by Cheetahs hooker Adriaan Strauss against Cheetahs back Andries Strauss.

OzSash

Allen Oxlade (6)
Seems they've put the 50 points scored by Cheetahs hooker Adriaan Strauss against Cheetahs back Andries Strauss.

Hoping they realise the error of their ways although I don't think it would change rankings much as most would have hooker Strauss in their teams.

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
What I thought would be a disaster of a round turned out pretty well. 407 points and moved up 18 spots to 65 in the league. If I crack 50 I'll be more than happy.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Some lucky revisions and Adriaan Strauss' points coming in saved me from a complete dog of a week. 352 currently, but I was on 288 on Sunday night.

My woeful calls of Adam Thomson (didn't play, Messam on my bench), Siale Piutau (I benched Gits who didn't play anyway), Poki and McCabe screwed my week. 4 players down, and an average choice of captain (Vito who got 25 points) make it hard to get a decent score.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Some lucky revisions and Adriaan Strauss' points coming in saved me from a complete dog of a week. 352 currently, but I was on 288 on Sunday night.

My woeful calls of Adam Thomson (didn't play, Messam on my bench), Siale Piutau (I benched Gits who didn't play anyway), Poki and McCabe screwed my week. 4 players down, and an average choice of captain (Vito who got 25 points) make it hard to get a decent score.

That's a great score given the adversities! Very hard to crack 300 when you get four bad individual results. I got 382 with Kepu off early, Thompson with messam sub and Alcock who thanks to seven missed tackles was in negative territory. Was very thankful I held position in G&GR league, its a tough gig.

SBW seems to have gone right off the boil, 22 is his best score in the last four weeks. I am thinking of selling him but outside backs who consistently score 30 are few and far between. I currently have Lambie and Shepherd with whom I'm pretty pleased and Munro as sub. Anyone got any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.