• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 15 Reds MOM v Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
3: Diggers - so strong on the counter
2: QC (Quade Cooper) - did things that will bring more people to rugby
1: Samo - worked his arse off, and found a new gear once beau went off

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
3. Quade Cooper, tonights game he did things you just dont do against a team like the Crusadaers. And made it the game it was....
2. Scott Higginbotham
1. Richie McCaw, thanks Mr over rated..... cant follow the simple rules of Rugby. Richie was Warned a number of times.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
This was a hard one

3. Samo --- would be happy seeing him in a wallaby jersey
2. Cooper --- freakish kick returns/offloads
1. A.Fainga -- so strong on defence

Richo

John Thornett (49)
3. Samo
2. Beau.
1. Cooper

Thought Genia was excellent in everything except his kicking and Horwill played very well too.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
3. Samo
2. Genia
1. Cooper

HM to pretty much every other Red that got on the field. All stood up.

R

ripper868

3. Samo - Just outstanding, his presenc tonight reminded me of why I loved him at the brumbies as a boy.
2. Benny Lucas - His defensive efforts tonight were spectacular
1. Ben Daley - A loose pille on the gorund and he was first to dive on it every time.

HM to S.Finger, Slipper, Simmons, Horwill (The happy birthday song tonight was something special), Robinson, Higgers, Genia, Cooper, Diggers, Taps, A.Finger, Moz, Chibba, Holmes, Schatz, Wallace-H, and Shippers. Chambers unlucky having not taken the field (which may have been his best effort this year).

T

TheTruth

3 Samo
2. Cooper
1. Slipper

SM to Genia, Taps, Simmons and Daley

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Pretty difficult to get this to 3:

3. Genia

2. Cooper

1. Samo

Really wish I could've squeezed Beau in there too, at least.

S

saulih

3. Cooper - His boot nearly sunk us though... outweighed by the ret of his game though.
2. Genia
1. Digby

Samo had a brilliant 1st half, as did Robinson through till he went off. Higgers proved his ability... well everything has already been said.

GO REDS!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
3 Genia
2 A Fa'inga
1 Horwill

I thought Anthony was the best centre on the field last night. Big call when you are up against the likes of Fruen and SBW. His defense could almost be classified as attack. (Noticed that he defended at 12 from set piece.).

Status
Not open for further replies.