• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Semi Final Qualifier 2: Crusaders v Sharks: Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RuckinGoodStats

Ref stats: B Lawrence forced to award, per game average 19 pens (10.8 at ruck) 3.9 scrum resets & 3.7 scrum infringes #Crusaders #Sharks

Ref stats: B Lawrence 11 (1=most/highest) from 17 refs to award pens, 13th in scrum resets, 13th for ruck pen #Crusaders #Sharks

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Just having a look at the Sharks 22, I think they've been written off a little. I suspect this will be a fucking rippa

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Horrible defence from the Saders, Sharks scrumhalf shouldve been shut down there. Putting Alberts in over Ryan working well there for the Sharks.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I'm glad Alberts is in my fantasy team.. on another note what's with Carters boot.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Oh boy Crusaders getting a bit battered at ruck time, Sharks big boys Alberts and Deysel running well.
Still, as the commentators have elluded to, the games meandering a bit

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Saders need to commit more to the breakdown. Good scramble by Robbie. Commentators saying the ball and ground is effected with heavy dew so it may have something to do with the state of the game.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ahhhh blundered it there Saders! Robbies pass to Zac not the greatest but some good play there, need more of that. And now SBW!!!! try!!!!

Victorian Reds Fan

Bob Loudon (25)
How much are the Saders paying Lawrence? Three horrendous penalties against the Sharks. In the scrum that led to the Sader's try was the Sader's player who got the ball bound?

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
This is just so blatantly bad refereeing its fugged the game as a spectacle.

If he was a Saffa ref it would be called cheating but been a NZ ref he is just bad.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
The dangerous play in the scrum? What exactly did The Beast do?

HOW DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT! He moved one milimeter to the left, it could of caused catastrophic injury to the whole 30 players on the field.

Haha that was a joke penalty, but I haven't thought the rest of the decisions have been bad

Status
Not open for further replies.