• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Call to arms! Act now before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

densamer

We need a CHANT. Pronto!

I agree. I quite like 'REDS......REDS......REDS....REDS...REDS..REDS.REDS'.

Australian's are pretty uninspiring when it comes to sport chants. If only we had something like 'swing low'.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
This thread looks like spam...
It was all the shouty capital letters that gave it away.
Alas, I will be staying in Sydney, as I have not had my booster vaccinations for all the weird tropical diseases that can afflict one north of the Tweed.
I'll be backing the team wearing some red...

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
That's right Dansamer, maybe this is what you mean?

[video=youtube;4atzEiFJrfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4atzEiFJrfE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I agree. I quite like 'REDS......REDS......REDS....REDS...REDS..REDS.REDS'.

Australian's are pretty uninspiring when it comes to sport chants. If only we had something like 'swing low'.

What, a bunch of Anglo Saxons singing a Negro spiritual song from the USA? Then again, far more dignity than "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi" which we stole from the Poms anyway.

D

densamer

What, a bunch of Anglo Saxons singing a Negro spiritual song from the USA? Then again, far more dignity than "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi" which we stole from the Poms anyway.

meh - it sounds good and it fires them up on the field.

OzSash

Allen Oxlade (6)
Wife, son and I arriving in Sydney on the 7th (flight from Abu Dhabi). Fly to Cairns following morning to drop the baby with my folks and I was already booking tickets to Brissy with 15mins to go on the weekend, so we arrive at 11am in the morning. Lots of flying, but bloody worth it!

Relying on my good buddy Tagawizi to sort out tickets for the wife and me (as we will be in mid air when the general public sales open). Looking forward to a massive day! Will be the missus first live game of rugby - couldn't have asked for a better one I reckon.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I think they're assuming they have already bought them.

The SoO must be denting sales. Can people afford to go to both?

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Wife, son and I arriving in Sydney on the 7th (flight from Abu Dhabi). Fly to Cairns following morning to drop the baby with my folks and I was already booking tickets to Brissy with 15mins to go on the weekend, so we arrive at 11am in the morning. Lots of flying, but bloody worth it!....Relying on my good buddy Tagawizi to sort out tickets for the wife and me (as we will be in mid air when the general public sales open). Looking forward to a massive day! Will be the missus first live game of rugby - couldn't have asked for a better one I reckon.

From Abu Dhabi no less!! Now that's commitment. Bloody well done OzSash.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
I think they're assuming they have already bought them....The SoO must be denting sales. Can people afford to go to both?

matty_k. Have just seen your home location as Yamba, from there (with the improved roads of recent times), a pleasant drive north to Brisbane!

Re affording both. SOO III July 6 is a sell-out. We'll soon know re July 9.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
We Queensland supporters don't need any mercenary help from the deep south, we do a nice job on or own.(Could do without that wanker on the P.A. telling us when & how to cheer though, fuck that shits me!)
There will be many kiwi in the crowd but not as many as last time the Crusaders played there I'll wager.

D

daz

Interesting that you aren't calling for REDS FANS to buy tickets?

Is it? Ok, but I thought that my non-spruiking of ticket sales was the least interesting thing happening on these boards.

Assuming you are talking to me. On reflection, perhaps you aren't...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.