• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Call to arms! Act now before it's too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
matty_k. Have just seen your home location as Yamba, from there (with the improved roads of recent times), a pleasant drive north to Brisbane!

Re affording both. SOO III July 6 is a sell-out. We'll soon know re July 9.

Only 2.5 hour drive to Brisbane matty_k

On another note Yamba is beautiful, I have been holidaying there every year since birth.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
matty_k. Have just seen your home location as Yamba, from there (with the improved roads of recent times), a pleasant drive north to Brisbane!

Re affording both. SOO III July 6 is a sell-out. We'll soon know re July 9.

As I said I'll be in Sydney that weekend. Had been planned for ages. Otherwise it would have been a different story.

C

chriscullen

Can't wait got my tickets today thanks to a member. Think il make a week of rugby and go watch the training sessions for both camps.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
The only time I have seen the Reds win was the trial in Darwin this year. Every time I have come south to see them they have been rolled. I'm going to take one for the team and stay the fuck away. :)

Give em hell all of those attending.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
No excuses for you either, DPK? A hangover after GAGR's Sydney drinks on Friday has no place in the excuses roster, btw.

Alas, I've got too games on the Saturday, so I won't be in attendance. But if these Reds are as good as you guys say they are, I'll come next year.

...when they play the Tahs at Homebush.

T

TOCC

I'll be flying up from Sydney for it. Wouldn't miss it.

so am i, what day you flying up and who with, there is a 600/1 chance that we might be on the same flight and a 120'000/1 chance that we will be sitting next to eachother.

Swarley

Bob Loudon (25)
Got my tickets. Middle tier, behind the goal posts. Section 510. Sat there against the blues and the view was incredible, overseeing everything from the middle of the field. Can't wait.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Got my tickets. Middle tier, behind the goal posts. Section 510. Sat there against the blues and the view was incredible, overseeing everything from the middle of the field. Can't wait.

I sat their against the Saders, best seats I've ever had at Suncorp.

Hopefully I can get tickets on the bottom tier or middle.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Seeing as it's gold the "Reds" logo that you have, how about making it Tahs blue? Can show support for the Reds without actually feeling traitorous...

I thought about going blue but then I realised I am supporting them for being Australian and not for being from NSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.