• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SupeRugby Final 2011: Queensland Reds V Canterbury Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Maybe...Ticketek website now states availability for golds and silvers but it is impossible to actually get one at present.

What a joke Ticketek's transaction processing systems are: one minute 'allocation exhausted' for _all_ seats, 30 mins later 'limited availability' for Gold and Silver but, just as you say vidiot, once you choose even a 1 seat selection, they then have a message in red stating that effectively none are really available at all, for any class of seat. Talk about wasting people's time and misleading them! The whole system and its self-reporting is thus badly designed, and we pay for it on top of the ticket price, of course.

chequebalance

Bill Watson (15)
section 510 and 338 managed to get 6 (silver) and 2 (golds) took about 45mins for the golds and about18mins for the silver.. A lot of people must have been handing them back in and then got desperate at the end.

R

Richard D. James

News sites are starting to report the game as sold out. It sold out in 45 minutes according to them....

How far the Reds have come. :D

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
What a joke Ticketek's transaction processing systems are: one minute 'allocation exhausted' for _all_ seats, 30 mins later 'limited availability' for Gold and Silver but, just as you say vidiot, once you choose even a 1 seat selection, they then have a message in red stating that effectively none are really available at all, for any class of seat. Talk about wasting people's time and misleading them! The whole system and its self-reporting is thus badly designed, and we pay for it on top of the ticket price, of course.

And, lo and behold, they are selling Gold tickets again! I did a mock buy at 12:10, 2 in Section 721 available. The poor punters.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Foxsports are reporting a sellout after 45 minutes I hope ticketek have got it right this time.

W

What2040

Thankfully have got mine - jeez what a game it promises to be - How far have the Reds come in 2011 - hopefully some years in the forthcoming finals in the years to come - WIN, Lose or DRAW

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I have had season ticket from Ballymore to Suncorp and the same 8 seats from when the Reds moved. I've never missed a home game since and couldn't give my tickets away years ago. Now the bandwagon has opened up. Getting calls from blokes I haven't heard from in ages. I just hope all the fans that have stuck by the reds through years got a ticket....

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Go for the underdog PB however meritorious the overdog has been in it's time of adversity.

Go the Reds.

I have had season ticket from Ballymore to Suncorp and the same 8 seats from when the Reds moved. I've never missed a home game since and couldn't give my tickets away years ago. Now the bandwagon has opened up. Getting calls from blokes I haven't heard from in ages. I just hope all the fans that have stuck by the reds through years got a ticket....

Hey biggsy old mate ......

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
2isotopesspringfieldiso.jpg

Hmm, bandwagon. More delicious than ever.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Go for the underdog PB however meritorious the overdog has been in it's time of adversity.

Go the Reds.

Ja I am leaning that way. Way back (not to long ago) when the Reds really struggled and this forum was still TYS, I was the one to try and lift their supporters. They have come a long way since then and as this place grew the arrogant lot joined in. Its that lot that have me on the back foot. Wonder what happened to Red Bull? Would love to hear his views nowadays.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Us Queenslanders had nothing to be arrogent about for 10 years Paarl, so this year all that stored up arogance came bursting out! Surely we can be forgiven hahaha

A

allitsab

What did he say? Missed it...

The "interview" was a disgrace - they asked him what it was like to play in front of a packed NZ rugby crowd. When he replied that he hadn't played a home test yet, the "journalist" just looked confused. They mentioned tri-nations and the RWC, but didn't even speak about the upcoming Super 15 final.

Status
Not open for further replies.