• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Players that punch above their weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodred

Fred Wood (13)
Ben Lucas - 1.78m, 84kg, brick wall at the back

I am a bit of a fan here also. Great technique in defence and is prepared to have a go. I think Lee is also a fan. Who was the reds back, played with norths and left for France, who showed this sort of commitment?

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
And the winner is....

images

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I am a bit of a fan here also. Great technique in defence and is prepared to have a go. I think Lee is also a fan. Who was the reds back, played with norths and left for France, who showed this sort of commitment?

Blair Connor

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Neil Back for me.

Aaron Cruden in about 5 years I hope. Agree with anybody who says JOC (James O'Connor) and disagree with whoever says Juan Smith. That bloke is massive!

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Cruden is going to be an awsome player and already is one tough little nut. The shit he has dealt with off the field is more intense than anything he will cop on a rugby field.

As much as I don't like him, Matt Giteau is a player who punched above his weight.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I reckon Tyler Bleyendaal could prove to be just as good. I thought Cruden was going to be a superstar from when I first saw him dominate the U20 RWC and then playing for Manuwatu.

W

waves

I always thought English duo Johnny Wilkinson and Jason Robinson were players who played above their weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.