• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Brumbies - Super Rugby Round 7 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
However, the Brumbies copped it from Brussouw until Hooper took to the field in week 2...

Anyways, shall be interesting...

None too happy about Walsh looking after this one... if there was every a guy you could rely on to really botch things up with an awful controversial decision he's the go to guy...

The Brumbies have had two such games under him in recent years...

Anyways, hope he has a good match... the last thing we need from either side is excuses...

C

Cave Dweller

However, the Brumbies copped it from Brussouw until Hooper took to the field in week 2...

Anyways, shall be interesting...

None too happy about Walsh looking after this one... if there was every a guy you could rely on to really botch things up with an awful controversial decision he's the go to guy...

The Brumbies have had two such games under him in recent years...

Anyways, hope he has a good match... the last thing we need from either side is excuses...
He is a changed man really. He got over his problems

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
One of botched decision Silm talks about was when he was over his problems. When he's good he's fantastic. Whens bad he's the worst in the game.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
One of botched decision Silm talks about was when he was over his problems. When he's good he's fantastic. Whens bad he's the worst in the game.

As an aside, he was excellent I thought as a neutral when watching as he reffed Wales v England at Twickers this year.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I actually think that Walsh has done well in the last couple of years. And what I have seen so far of him this year has been good. He is usually fair and consistant. And that is all you can ask. I hope he has a good game.

Roundawhile

Billy Sheehan (19)
Can't help feeling that we have lost that 'hunger'.

I know QC (Quade Cooper) was a big loss, however it seems that the team just does not gel,and does not show any signs of improving anytime soon.

What happened to the grit and determination? The never say die attitude? The confidence?

We are all hoping for a big turnaround on Friday, the same as we used to do during the dark years. Has it really come back so quickly :(

Come on Reds, give us the chance to feel good again! I have always supported you, and always will, but please show some guts.
Prove to yourselves that you can once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(does it show that I am a bit despondant?)

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

That's fair enough... I used to be a big fan up until a period...

L

Lachlan

The bookies are paying 6.00 for a 13+ Brumbies win. With the way both teams have been playing its a pretty tempting bet. As much as I'd love to see it happen I can't really see the Reds getting up here. As mentioned above, the team seems to have lost the heart. I like to think they'll regain their hunger, and hopefully soon, but with the flyhalf situation still looking dire and their ability to score points severely crippled I don't think it will be this week.

Prove me wrong boys! Brumbies by 14.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
hmmmm...

At home, the Reds are set to welcome back Wallabies No.8 Radike Samo and Beau Robinson in the back-row and Rob Simmons at No.6 to boost their ranks and prevent a fourth consecutive loss - something they haven't had since 2009.

T

tranquility

Don't mind it...

Beau and Gill looks unbalanced and very short to me. I would also prefer Beau to start in a big match like this.
Van will start in the row, if this is the case.
Hopefully Quirk on the bench.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Where is that from Slim? Read there was an artice in Courier Mail about Robinson and Gill starting together that featured a photo of Simmons. And as far as we know there are only 3 fit locks in the squad. Brumbies will shorten as faves if it is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.