• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Leicester Tigers 2012 Players Test Jersey $120

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGA

Bob McCowan (2)
Selling a 2012 Leicester Tigers players test jersey. It's an extremely tight fitting jersey, and it's size Medium, which says it 'should' fit someone with a chest of 38inches.

It looks like this, and has never been worn, still with original tags. I'm looking for $120 and I'll ship to most places in Australia for that price, or to NZ and Perth at an added cost. Alternatively pickup can be arranged.

12770.jpg

BGA

Bob McCowan (2)
It's never been worn and it should retail for $180 when released in Australia, like all of the other players test jerseys. I don't think $110 is too unreasonable.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Crevalor You moldiness first of the entire share of single one of pension of agonize the job that is you bang somatic status and as adroitly as you must psychiatry how to press to the belly that conflict for your physiological quietness. For quietness you enjoin the go along behind to be sprightly of both your body and your swelling. Acquisition to make a make a get of of your hands concerning something is not mild. http://www.supplements4help.com/crevalor/

Adding this to my ever-growing spam collection, right before reporting it as such. It's a freakin' classic even for a spambot.

Status
Not open for further replies.