• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 G&GR Man of the Match - TRC 1 vs New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
3. Sharpe
2. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
1. Rolland. I know you cant actually vote for the ref, but he had a good game.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
3. Sharpe

It is hard to play well when there is no structure and no tactics. Sharpe continues to perform at the highest level despite the handicaps of poor selections and worse coaching.

D

daz

3. The guy that did the anthem. Good strong baritone. Didn't put a foot wrong.

Right on the money there barbs. Got the words right, so he showed a very good core skill-set. No winking at his mum watching at home on the telly, so he had good discipline. No off-key moments, so he stuck to his game plan and is obviously well coached. All in all, a song sung for the ages.

For me:
3. Sharpe
2. Ioane
1. Moore

HG

Jimmy Flynn (14)
3) Sharpe
2) Diggers

Cannot award anyone a point. The reff had a better game that anyone else in the Wabs.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Right on the money there barbs. Got the words right, so he showed a very good core skill-set. No winking at his mum watching at home on the telly, so he had good discipline. No off-key moments, so he stuck to his game plan and is obviously well coached. All in all, a song sung for the ages.

I thought he was absolutely nailing it, until he sung "Beauties rich and rare". Still, maybe we should change the lyrics to "Our land abounds in nature's gifts, of beauties rich and fair". Basically, we've got some hotties.

Reactions: daz

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
3 Sharpe
2 Ioane
1 Genia

Genia and Ioane were actually very good. Sharpe made a massive contribution though.

Status
Not open for further replies.