• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Queensland GPS Burgers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickbackkid

Allen Oxlade (6)
I am going to have to vote state high for having the worst burgers In the GPS. The inconsistency of the meat with some of the meat being burnt beyond eatablibilty left me wishing I had just gone with a pack of crisps

T

tubbaGOD

I am going to have to vote state high for having the worst burgers In the GPS. The inconsistency of the meat with some of the meat being burnt beyond eatablibilty left me wishing I had just gone with a pack of crisps

i'll have to disagree with you there kickbackkid. Being Churchie's centenary i would have assumed strong importing of quality beef from the south pacific however i was thoroughly disappointed. After waiting 15+ minutes for my burger it was overcooked and the pathetic salad was stale and very unappetising. Frankly this is just another poor result from the Churchie rugby program.

morelando bloom

Peter Burge (5)
Power Rankings of Burgers
  1. Downlands
  2. Gregory Terrace (also superb hot chips and an excellent set up for purchasing/collecting)
  3. TSS
  4. Brisbane Grammar
  5. Toowoomba Grammar
  6. Brisbane Boys College
  7. Ipswich Grammar
  8. Churchie
  9. State High

G

GPSPRIDE

Power Rankings of Burgers
  1. Downlands
  2. Gregory Terrace (also superb hot chips and an excellent set up for purchasing/collecting)
  3. TSS
  4. Brisbane Grammar
  5. Toowoomba Grammar
  6. Brisbane Boys College
  7. Ipswich Grammar
  8. Churchie
  9. State High

Might have to disagree with you there.

1. Downlands (mmm gravy)
2. BGS (bugers and chips and you know there isn't scum in that kitchen)
3. IGS (tuckshop doesn't compare to the quality of 'bok-chip' )
4. NC ( too many people trying to scab food, although the big juices are nice)
5. TGS (them farmers can grow some good steak)
6. Churchie (they even have their own water ? to go with their burgers)
7. TSS (hot mums in the kitchen)
8. Terrace (its not too bad, bread rolls are usually stale)
9. BBC (whats with the soggy bread rolls ? )
10. State high (10% CHANCE of a cockroad in your breadroll)

Hairy Test Eagle

Ward Prentice (10)
Upon biting into an awaited Churchie beef burger, i was extremely disappointed at the frozen centre that hurt my teeth. The lettuce was also not fresh. I wouldn't be surprised if the 'beef' was in fact from a Great Dane.

gbanger

Peter Burge (5)
Downloads burgers are so good because them yocals have the cows down the yards killed that morning so they are super fresh. Also as I was ordering my burger at BBC, there appeared to be an abnormally large possum scouting through the kitchen, his big beady eyes just begging fir some soggy burger, only worth feeding to a possum.I asked the kitchen hand and she replied with "don't worry about him, he's a regular customer, won't each much" I was appalled and left immediately, I stole a mars bar to compensate

Tubba

Stan Wickham (3)
I think BGS have the best Hot Chips, but Downlands definitely take the trophy for the best steak burger

exISA

Fred Wood (13)
Dunno about gps but the best burgers in subbies rugby are at springfield lakes! / end hijack

Red Black

Larry Dwyer (12)
Ipswich seem to have a good clean service from the canteen but toowoomba seemed to be efficient in the back area

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
Must say I was disappointed by Terrace's burger today. Service and set-up was excellent (nice and quick), chips were alright but burger wasn't much chop. Slurpee truck was a nice touch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.