• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I could always See Sunnybank winning against Brothers, but didn't expect that scoreline. This will mean Uni aren't a certainty like I thought they were before that game. But If Morahan and Harris aren't called up to the Wallabies, I still think Uni will take home the Hospitals Cup

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
If there is a pack that can go to toe to toe and beat the bank it's uni. Plus their backline has the same if not more fire power.......should be a cracker

G

G&GR News Bot

Here’s my wrap-up of yesterday’s game between Brothers and Sunnybank. Sunnybank came out with a win and they will play Uni next week in the big grand final. Queensland Premier Rugby heavyweights Sunnybank are one step closer to back-to-back Hospital Cups after recording a hefty 43-15 victory over Brothers in the Preliminary Final at Ballymore

Click this link to read the full article...

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Looking at the draw for the Grand Final weekend and University have done very well, contesting premierships in nearly every grade. Brothers on the other hand would have to be disapointed only having 2nd grade playing in a Grand Final. I thought the Filth would actually be a bit stronger this year given the strength and consistancy of their Premier Grade team especially in the earlier rounds.

Am pretty happy with GPS getting three teams in the GF (4ths, 2nds, Reggies). Should be a good weekend out at Ballymore providing the weather fine and sunny. I'm tipping Uni to take out the Hospital Cup. I'm backing them to be a bit more composed and better at grinding out a tough win.

Cat_A

Arch Winning (36)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347931941.537897.jpg

Credit goes to Sione (John) Helu for this image. John's also the reserve grade prop/No 8.

M

Maroon Army

Sorry for asking this so late in the season but would someone be able to help me locate 2 sunnybank jerseys please?

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Sorry for asking this so late in the season but would someone be able to help me locate 2 sunnybank jerseys please?

Just like what Neverhasbeen said. Or just head down to the club-house mate and ask. You could even wait till game day. They would have apparel on sale for sure.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Harris, Taps and Simmons all picked for the Wallaby squad, but will join the squad late so they can play for their respective clubs this weekend. Good call.

Pauly

Sydney Middleton (9)
That is surprising, since when has anyone cared about Queensland club rugby before.
For all Deans' faults as a Wallabies coach, as a Kiwi he's well aware of the importance of the "lower tier" competitions. But Jets is probably right - they won't be playing in a test in Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.