• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nominations - Most One-eyed Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
NOMINATIONS ONLY - NO VOTING YET.

Nominations for The Cyclops Award for most one-eyed poster.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Slim. Actually, how does this work? For nominations do I need to nominate a person if they have already been nominated? I assume not?

Secondly, is there an award category for the most times you can use the word (and derivatives) nominate in a sentence? :D

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Slim. Actually, how does this work? For nominations do I need to nominate a person if they have already been nominated? I assume not?

Secondly, is there an award category for the most times you can use the word (and derivatives) nominate in a sentence? :D

This is just the nominations, voting will come later via a poll. No, once someone is nominated that's it, although feel free to add any reasoning to why you are voting for one person or another, it helps swing voters make up their mind.

T

Train Without a Station

In addition to Slim for his Brumbies love, WJ for his Horror-tash love and Qwerty for his Cooper hate I nominate Shiggins for his one eyed love of David Pocock.

D

daz

Has no-one seen my avatar???? How much more one-eyed can one be?

One can be as one-eyed as one believes one to be. One would, however, be in error in the belief that one is as one-eyed as other ones.

One should, as the vernacular goes, fuck off. One isn't getting a nomination here.

:D

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Mudskipper - there's no way I can win this again when I'm not even the most one eyed Brumbies fan.

Waratahjesus - is he around anymore? My pick for outright winner.

Brumbieman - for his Fainga'a manlove.

Shiggins - Force

Qwerty - Cooper hate

Every Reds fan in the Quade thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.