• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nominations - Constantly Butting Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
NOMINATIONS ONLY - NO VOTING YET.

Nominations for The Joe Ansbro and Alasdair Strokosch joint award for constantly butting heads.

This award is a joint award for the two posters who agree to disagree, often, on anything and everything. This years award title has an international flavour to it as a homage to the celebrating Scots - see below.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I nominate Qwerty51 and all the Reds fans in the Quade Cooper telling it how it is thread.

It could be Qwerty51 vs TOCC or Schadenfreude or Scoey or Scotty or Ruggo or ...

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Me vs Scotty, Inside Shouder, MR, Dan, Jay, Cave Dweller, that anarcho-syndicalist guy ......... what can I tell you?

I'm an

internet-warrior.jpg

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Things got a bit tense in the Gay Marriage Thread for a while. There was rather vigorous debate between several parties at times. When self imposed Rule 10 exile would be invoked by some, there would be another from one of or the other side of the debate who was prepared to run with the baton for a couple of pages before passing it on to an equally motivated poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.