• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shameless journalism: Folau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
The thing is that the Reds made sure they had plenty on him everytime he got the ball. Other teams won't do this as they wont rate the threat and if they do the Tah's should now be open to the opportunities that present when a player draws 3 defenders.

D

daz

lol he had 3 excellent trials and 1 very poor competition game. He'll probably carve the Rebels up

Bring it on. Izzy and his dancin' feet have no hope of penetrating the Rebels iron curtain; the Rebels are extremely well known for their water-tight defence, right?

Oh.

P

Paradox

lol he had 3 excellent trials and 1 very poor competition game. He'll probably carve the Rebels up

I admire your faith qwerty. I hope he makes a believer out of me. Has to play wing this week I reckon.

Lior

Herbert Moran (7)
Piece of shit really. Not sure who I'd rather read. That bloke or Bret Harris who is a complete puppet of the ARU establishment. He adds a few nice words to ARU press releases that bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.