• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tranquility

Anyone who would like further reading on the topic of scalping should pick up Cormac McCarthy's 'Blood Meridian'. It will shed some hair on the matter.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Would be a great player to have in the Tahs roster, I just can't see him signing unless TPN is leaving.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Not sure Lachie Turner will be back in the Tahs 22 any time soon if Chieks is serious about the Shute Shield. He is having a really poor game for Eastwood at the moment.

Henry

Bill Watson (15)
Not sure Lachie Turner will be back in the Tahs 22 any time soon if Chieks is serious about the Shute Shield. He is having a really poor game for Eastwood at the moment.

A lot of it is really basic stuff too... Foward passes and the like. Not looking good.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Turner has looked rubbish. Apo Latinipulu has looked very good, he should get a contract or at least EPS next year.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
turners been off the pace for so long>
couple of months ago i questioned his "automatic" place in the team people were suggesting in proposed teams and got shot down from all angles>
hes so far down the list of wingers in australia i could probably name 15 wingers id have before him
last i heard he wanted to be a 'career' waratah
which i thought a bit strange considering it wasnt that long ago he was suggesting he'd play afl as a way of bumping up his contract>> dont know if the tahs had the same enthusiasm for a long term contract

Status
Not open for further replies.