• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

REBELS v CHIEFS Round 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
In Melbourne so heading to this game with some AFL followers. Looking forward to a good game. Go Rebels.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Tough conversion first up for Anscombe but after getting kicked in the nuts last week I'm sure he's still recovering somewhat ;) Good start from the Chiefs. Rebels need to be weary. Pyle did well there to get the turn over.

Possibly a really good Rebels try there to Higginbotham but maybe the pass was forward? And its given a try! Flat pass ruled I'd say. Conversion successful.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Lucky call.
That was a forward pass. It did not go backward out of the hand and it went forward in the air.

Higgenbotham is bloody good Super 15 player - like Adam Thomson.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
You havebto wonder what goes through some of these TMO's head before they make calls like that.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It wasn't even a questionable forward pass.........

And now Anscombe has a double......

And Kearns' voice is stuffed!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
It wasn't even a questionable forward pass...

And now Anscombe has a double..

And Kearns' voice is stuffed!

And that is the best voice I have heard from Eeyore we have heard from him in a long time. It is good when he is silent.

Anscombe in for 3.

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
i know the AR on that side for the suspected fwd pass will hit him up on facebook. im pretty sure he said it was fwd and the ref ignored him.

Just then he said he was happy with the try and the ref ignored him again.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
JOC (James O'Connor) is not a first-five. He doesn't have the instinct for it.
He belongs wider out. Probably on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.