• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainsail

Frank Nicholson (4)
image.jpg

Peters go over in a close fought match.

xxxx

Larry Dwyer (12)
Congratulations to the Iona 1st XV Players and bench Coaches/support staff and the rest of the Black and white community.
The Iona machine certainly knows how to produce fine rugby players.
Totally outclassed Ash today even with the absents of their regular 10 and kicker.
Caine the replacement 10 and Dawson replacement kicker certain exhibit the depth at Iona.

bsparx

Herbert Moran (7)
Yak and Ozane from Iona were standouts in the game. Brad Wilkin didn't play as well as you would expect an Australian repressentative. I would see Yak up there in AIC 1.

7ajax7

Stan Wickham (3)
1. Ash/Iona 1
2. ?
3. Carter Ozanne
4. Dan Byrne
5. St. Edmunds 5
6. Sam Clarke
7. Brad Wilkin
8. Junior Fakisolea (spelling)
9. Iona 9
10. Jake Turpin
11. Jacob Maning
12. Henry Devine
13. Todd Dawson/Rory Humphries (If available)
14. Henley (peters winger)
15. Clifton Setu

mates95

Allen Oxlade (6)
1. Ash/Iona 1
2. ?
3. Carter Ozanne
4. Dan Byrne
5. St. Edmunds 5
6. Sam Clarke
7. Brad Wilkin
9. Iona 9
10. Jake Turpin
11. Jacob Maning
12. Henry Devine
15. Clifton Setu
pretty solid team. Iona's 9 is lewis. he is signed with raiders so his selection will depend on that. I think yak will have a good shot at 5. Other than that i think the team will be very similar to what you have here.

7ajax7

Stan Wickham (3)
pretty solid team. Iona's 9 is lewis. he is signed with raiders so his selection will depend on that. I think yak will have a good shot at 5. Other than that i think the team will be very similar to what you have here.

GAINING FORUM REP-SPECT BRAH

bsparx

Herbert Moran (7)
1. Ash/Iona 1
2. ?
3. Carter Ozanne
4. Dan Byrne
5. St. Edmunds 5
6. Sam Clarke
7. Brad Wilkin
9. Iona 9
10. Jake Turpin
11. Jacob Maning
12. Henry Devine
15. Clifton Setu

Yak over byrne's anyday. ps don't support your mates when they aren't good enough (ASH)

Harry36d

Stan Wickham (3)
Yak over byrne's anyday. ps don't support your mates when they aren't good enough (ASH)

Thank god you're not a selector. Whenever someone posts anything positive about any Ash players you immediately accuse them of being mates that are just talking up there friends. He's listed just as many Iona players as Ash, by your logic that means he's best mates with the Iona team, right?

In terms of bias he's done very well, which is more then anyone can say about you.

Yak and Ozane from Iona were standouts in the game. Brad Wilkin didn't play as well as you would expect an Australian repressentative. I would see Yak up there in AIC 1.
Please stop talking up your best friends... it's getting really old.

All three of those players do deserve praise, but for the purpose of the comment theyre being used as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.