• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby League really gives me the shits

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
HJ,Don't judge the demographic by who is at the GF.
Go and stand at the front entrance at SFS or Brookie in a regular season game.
More of them use their teeth as bottle openers than sip lattes.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
Apparently the game that aggressively markets itself to the inner bogan will see the grand final contested between Bondi Beach and Manly Beach.

What is the ratio between Bogan and Millionaire in Manly and Bondi?

They will sell more Chai Latte with Soy than VB's at the grand final next week.

So much for being the game of the people.
You are correct again HJ, ANZ is a Lion venue and doesn't sell VB.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^

Driven past it and the 2 million dollar + residences in the vicinity plenty of times.

Saw the NZ Rugby team train there once, when I went there to get a Jumper signed for a club fund raiser. Got $2.5 k for it for the Village club coffers from a couple of well lubricated kiwi associated club members keen to get their hands on it at a trivia night auction.

Shout out to Rebel Sports who donated the replica NZ Jumper to the club as well.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
There are no $2M residences near Brookie.
Go and watch Narraweena v Manly Cove playing A grade Mungo.
No silver tails,or mouths full of teeth anywhere to be seen.
Don't leave a AB jumper on the backseat,if you want it to be there later.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I define the Republic of Manly as being bounded by the Spit Bridge, Roseville Bridge, and whatever the Bridge is called at the Narrabeen Lakes. Silvertails every one of them, including their pool cleaners, domestic staff and Mungoballers who happen to live in the republic.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
It's always amazed me how defensive rugby league is towards any competition, particularly rugby union.

Regardless of how much bigger rugby league is in Australia than rugby union, commentators and fans are so quick to put down rugby union every chance they get as if the alternative is that everyone will suddenly forget that they hate rugby union and start following it. It is smallmindedness to the extreme.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
This is the most amazing page I have ever stumbled across.

If you ever think you hate league, go and have a look and realise, they hate us more.

http://www.leaguefreak.com/featuredsections/ihaterugbyunion-com/

Not sure the author thought through his list of dual internationals that well. Carney, Vianakolo and Hape were spectacular failures in international rugby. Others like Cross, Ashton, Barnes and Gower get at best pass marks for their international careers IMO. You have to respect the effort to put together such a trolling website though.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
Forget GAGR reader's thoughts, here's Willie Mason's thoughts on a big man's role in rugby league today;
"With league being such a structured game these days, it sucks for bigger guys. If you're a front rower you just hit the ball up, man, you do what the halves tell you, man, run there, don't f...... run a metre either side of that line. That's how much the game's changed. When I first started it was like 'Just run, just run'."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/willie-mason-says-he-should-have-been-a-rugby-union-player-20131024-2w42b.html#ixzz2icmCGPB2

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Users found this thread by searching for:

1. rugby player poops on other player
  2. rugby player shits on opponent
  3. rugby guy shits on player
  4. rugby player poops on opponent,
  5. rugby player shits on opponents face,
  6. rugby player poops in face,
  7. rugby player poops on face,
  8. rugby player shitting on other player,