• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Trial: Reds v Rebels - Friday 14 February 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I think Holmes is greatly underrated, always have. He's in his prime years as a prop and can add some go forward around the field. In my view he offers more than Daley as a prop. I think Owen is coming along nicely and Albert will be a force once he settles into just being a prop.

T

tranquility

Would you prefer to see him on the loose or tight head side?

T

TOCC

I think Holmes is greatly underrated, always have. He's in his prime years as a prop and can add some go forward around the field. In my view he offers more than Daley as a prop. I think Owen is coming along nicely and Albert will be a force once he settles into just being a prop.

I think Holmes is underrated but i don't think he offers more then Daley, I think both Daley and Holmes have both been unfairly tarnished having been exposed to Test rugby before they were ready and also an injury run which has prevented them from building the form to repair their image.

I think Daley at scrum time offers a lot more then what the media and people on this forum suggest, he has had some shocking scrums, but show me one Wallaby prop who hasn't been on the receiving end of some torrid scrummaging lessons at test level!

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Can when get Adam on Fox Sports, would be great to have a Rebels biased commentator for once. Rather than listening to them saying the Rebels can't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.