• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highly Artistic Artworks

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
so bored waiting for the season to hurry up and bloody start I ended up biffing my name in there with the experts!

80bb58cd-07e3-4876-a06c-e60851997845_zps85f8e163.jpg

M

Muttonbird

I don't seem to be able to "click" on anything. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Stumbled up on what appears to be some of Dismal's handiwork for a new NZ flag design. Found it on the Age.

The first one appears to be combination of Sheep and hokey pokey ice-cream. Only Dismal could conjur a combination like that.

nzflag2.PNG

According to the article the "There's yellow for the Maori, blue for the sea, brown for the suntan of the immigrants after their long way down and the fertile earth'. You can't even make this shit up...

nzflag3.PNG

Apparently the design for this one likes rugby and his mum's favourite colour is purple. Make sense...

nzflag4.PNG

I dunno what the fuck is happening with this picture. He may have found some of Dismal's med stash, who knows.

nzflag5.PNG

Brown legs, blue body, green head. One sick bird perhaps? Looks like one of those thinks out of a 'Marvin the Martian' Cartoon.

nzflag6.PNG

This is clearly my favourite. That bad ass bird looks more like an Emu than a Kiwi. Looks like he's on a mission to fuck shit up...

nzflag7.PNG

Bravo Dismal, Bravo.