• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs Force, Round 10, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Reckon McGahan is stacking the bench to get some momentum in the final 20-30 minutes.

No he wasn't. White was the best halfback at the u20s

That's not fair. Justin Turner was first choice. He just busted his knee in the tournament. Nic White played well and good on him, but Turner was the first choice for a good reason. Three knee reconstructions later it is a far different story unfortunately.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
I'm really bummed but this will be on the second home match that I will miss. I'll be O/S with the family. I'll be cheering on a Rebels win from very afar. if we win make sure you all have a celebratory pint for me (I sure will).

Good looking team, could do with more tweaking but we recall last time we did that against the Force. Winner harder to pick than a broken nose, but I always bet on Reb.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Looks like it will be a bit damp tonight. I hope the rain doesn't keep too many away from the game.

Trying to remember the last time it rained for a game in Melbourne?

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Looks like it will be a bit damp tonight. I hope the rain doesn't keep too many away from the game.

Trying to remember the last time it rained for a game in Melbourne?

Rebels v Bulls 2012 it rained before the game. Last season I don't think we had any rain.

And everyone things we have crap weather

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
great banter from the rebels
1959432_661392653897462_8616940483135374987_n.png

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
A pretty good game so far. The battle between Higginbotham and McCalman will be interesting. I imagine most are just waiting for The Honey Badger's post match interview.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Loving all the fans dressed as Nick Cummins. Great to see! It is soon going to be a national phenomenon.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
McCalman winning the 8 battle.

How many tackles can the Force make? About 4-1 so early on.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Both sides should have done more with the opportunities they've had.

IMO Rebels playing slightly better than the Force over the course of the half (or is that just bias).

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
6-6 half time.
Rebels probably had the best of it, better at scrum time and more possession.
Do the Force have the depth to maintain the rage? Can the Rebels continue their dominance and have it reflected on the score board at 80min?
Good game so far despite the lack of tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.