• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tahs v Bulls, round 10 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I'm expecting a fast track and the Bulls to kick too much pill.

Some looks lightening fast: some is like Augusta and some like St Andrews.
Pretty second rate effort to turn out a field like that.
I don't think there's been a game of any sort there since 13 April when Sydney FC played.

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Just got here. Parked at Chatswood and caught the bus which was surprisingly quick. The field looks like absolute shit. The groundskeeper must have spent the week counting his easter eggs instead of tending the lawn.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I get it.

He passed. I Drink.

Izzy gets meat, and says "I'm back!!".

NSW 7 Bulls 0. 1:30 gone. Best possible start.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
2 penalties to Tahs and they lead 13 - Zip after 22 minutes.

The oval surface looks very silly.

Bulls looking tired already.

Another one from 2 Dads. Drinking time.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
2 penalties to Tahs and they lead 13 - Zip after 22 minutes.

The oval surface looks very silly.

Bulls looking tired already.

I was going to ask what the hell is going on with the ground?

On another note Dean Greyling has to be the worst prop for fantasy rugby, for the sake of my team I hope they hook him soon.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Been a fair bit of rain down our way of late. Did the groundkeepers run out of time to mow the grass properly?

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
So the Tahs front row appears to have a license to just stand up straight. Oh well.

Anyway like predicted the game will be won by the Tahs at the breakdown. We can't get there with a slow number eight and two locks in our back row. How the fuck the coaches think this will work I will never know and I don't think they will either.

PS Ben Robinson really has forgotten how to scrum.

Reactions: Epi

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I was going to ask what the hell is going on with the ground?

On another note Dean Greyling has to be the worst prop for fantasy rugby, for the sake of my team I hope they hook him soon.
Well up to now he has been surprisingly good against Kepu. You mean the catching of the ball thingie?

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
C'mon the Tahs. I guess all you anti-monarchists out there will be pissed off to hear that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are at the match!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Well up to now he has been surprisingly good against Kepu. You mean the catching of the ball thingie?

He's been alright just not in terms of what gives you fantasy points unfortunately. If they gave him points for getting the upper hand on Kepu I'd be doing alright. They need to re think the way they give props points.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Is this bloody Gridiron? So many forward passes.

Rugby is a simple game. Run forwards, Pass backwards. Not too hard to remember or execute is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.