• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues v Tahs, round 11 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
This is one of those matches the Tahs simply have to win if they're going to feature in the pointy end of the season. With a bit of luck a bonus point win might even elevate us to second spot.

GO TAHS!

mjw

Larry Dwyer (12)
Yes Douglas surely needs a rest, so does Hooper and TPN but their too important in games like these. Perhaps the Lions game they can get a rest.

Tahs have a bye in a couple of weeks so plenty of time for a rest then.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I can see Nonu having a field day in the 10-12 channel this game. Sure his form is always questionable but I can almost guarantee he will steam-roll over the top of Beale this game at least once.

Given they both play.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
"Auckland..how doth one insult a city named of the insult I call cities I wish to label as shite as Auckland" Capitan D. Dennis, Twitter
Recent tweets include:
"Ahhhh Canberra, the silent fart of the modern world" March 15
His on field leadership is not much better.

You're aware you're quoting a fake account right?

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I can see Nonu having a field day in the 10-12 channel this game. Sure his form is always questionable but I can almost guarantee he will steam-roll over the top of Beale this game at least once.

Given they both play.

Horne will be standing in the 12 channel on defence.

And if Nonu defends on Beale, he's a good chance of a yellow card.

Still, just our luck that they're getting some players back this week

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
This is one of those matches the Tahs simply have to win if they're going to feature in the pointy end of the season. With a bit of luck a bonus point win might even elevate us to second spot.

We just have to win games like this if we want a home semi.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Need the Shorks to fall down a few times for that @Hawko but it would be awesome.

How many at Homebush for a Brumbies v Tahs Grand Final?

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Kickoff listed as 5.30 on Sky NZ. That means 3.30 here. Will have to get to the pub I think

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Need the Shorks to fall down a few times for that @Hawko but it would be awesome.

How many at Homebush for a Brumbies v Tahs Grand Final?
It wouldn't be at Homebush, it'd be in Canberra. No way are the Tahs finishing above the Brumbies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It wouldn't be at Homebush, it'd be in Canberra. No way are the Tahs finishing above the Brumbies.

No way? The Brumbies have 1 more point than the Waratahs. They haven't gone to SA yet and have to play the Tahs in Sydney. I would say the Tahs are slight favourites to finish higher at this stage.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
No way? The Brumbies have 1 more point than the Waratahs. They haven't gone to SA yet and have to play the Tahs in Sydney. I would say the Tahs are slight favourites to finish higher at this stage.
C'mon, it's the Tahs we're talking about ;)

Reactions: mst
Status
Not open for further replies.