• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasduke

Frank Nicholson (4)
As much as we all get excited about recruiting backs, how about the forwards.

I reckon Cooper and Genia would regain some form if they were behind a dominant forward pack.

Not sure who is out there, but if we added a bit of starch it could go a long way.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Reds officially in the hunt for special K.

Wowowoowowoowow
I need a bigger 'like' button.

like_counter_10000.png

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
As much as we all get excited about recruiting backs, how about the forwards.

Trust me, we're all thinking about it.

It's just that in times like these the mental image of silky interplay between Hunt and JOC (James O'Connor) with the wind whipping through Beiber's hair as he steps the 5th defender on his way to a score in the corner is much easier to cope with than that of which fucking pit of Mordor we're going to have to reach into to find the big, angry orcs we need up front.

R

Redsfan

Trust me, we're all thinking about it.

It's just that in times like these the mental image of silky interplay between Hunt and JOC (James O'Connor) with the wind whipping through Beiber's hair as he steps the 5th defender on his way to a score in the corner is much easier to cope with than that of which fucking pit of Mordor we're going to have to reach into to find the big, angry orcs we need up front.

Personally, I think we should be looking at Isengard. The Uruk-Hai are bigger, stronger, and smarter than the wretched creatures of Mordor.

Then again, this is probably why I'm not the recruitment manager.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Personally, I think we should be looking at Isengard. The Uruk-Hai are bigger, stronger, and smarter than the wretched creatures of Mordor.

Then again, this is probably why I'm not the recruitment manager.

Great idea!

This can be the new Reds theme song:

And, maybe they can even get the occasional celebrity endoresement!

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Reds officially in the hunt for special K.

Wowowoowowoowow

Where did you hear this Tranquillity? It's not that I don't believe you but I really want to get my hopes up on this one and some sort of article would help! :D

I hope they get into him hard.

T

tranquility

Where did you hear this Tranquillity? It's not that I don't believe you but I really want to get my hopes up on this one and some sort of article would help! :D

I hope they get into him hard.

See video;

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/...-revival-mission/story-fndpu22x-1226932313304

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I hope you guys get Hunt, I would love to see him in Union, the guy has talent and Could play how many positions.. I think most in the backline..

T

tranquility

Leroy Houston, just got player's player award at Bath. Worth another crack.

Oath, Ive been wondering about that bloke. He had too much talent, and never developed a work ethic. The crazy thing is he would only be about 28.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
See video;

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/...-revival-mission/story-fndpu22x-1226932313304

Gee, interesting idea, but this is, so far, threadbare speculation with very little substantiation from anywhere.

But whatever, he was another wonderful player for Churchie school (along with QC (Quade Cooper), Pocock, Schatz, etc), playing at 15 in the school's 1st XV 2003 undefeated season. Also played AFL for Churchie that year.

This year the Churchie 1st XV will see another talent of K Hunt's calibre, Kalyn Ponga who'll likely also play at 15.

T

tranquility

Gee, interesting idea, but this is, so far, threadbare speculation with very little substantiation from anywhere.

But whatever, he was another wonderful player for Churchie school (along with QC (Quade Cooper), Pocock, Schatz, etc), playing at 15 in the school's 1st XV 2003 undefeated season. Also played AFL for Churchie that year.

This year the Churchie 1st XV will see another talent of K Hunt's calibre, Kalyn Ponga who'll likely also play at 15.

For a member of the blue and grey you are awfully glum.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
For a member of the blue and grey you are awfully glum.

Not glum old sport, just a superior mixture of passion and realism, making disappointment with poor coaching and performances somewhat ferocious in nature.

Re the blue and grey of the great Churchie, I simply cannot wait for the GPS rugby season to start - Churchie a serious contender to win the Premiership this year, and I long to see us beat Nudgee again, at home this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.