• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Brumbies, SFS Saturday 26 July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The Tahs are expecting this one to be a bruising forward battle.

6 forwards confirmed on the bench.

The Tahs bench is: 16. Tolu Latu (Sydney University), 17. Paddy Ryan (Sydney University), 18. Jeremy Tilse (Sydney University), 19. Will Skelton (Sydney University), 20. Mitchell Chapman (Eastern Suburbs), 21. Pat McCutcheon (Sydney University), 22. Brendan McKibbin (Eastern Suburbs), 23. Taqele Naiyaravoro (Parramatta)

Interesting to only have two back reserves and one of them is Taqele. Certainly means a big reshuffle in case of injury.

They are helped of course by the fact that Foley, Beale, Horne and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) all cover multiple positions.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Tahs are expecting this one to be a bruising forward battle.

6 forwards confirmed on the bench.

The Tahs bench is: 16. Tolu Latu (Sydney University), 17. Paddy Ryan (Sydney University), 18. Jeremy Tilse (Sydney University), 19. Will Skelton (Sydney University), 20. Mitchell Chapman (Eastern Suburbs), 21. Pat McCutcheon (Sydney University), 22. Brendan McKibbin (Eastern Suburbs), 23. Taqele Naiyaravoro (Parramatta)

Interesting to only have two back reserves and one of them is Taqele. Certainly means a big reshuffle in case of injury.

They are helped of course by the fact that Foley, Beale, Horne and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) all cover multiple positions.

And Phipps covers wing :)

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Nah, he'd be the sixth after AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Alofa, Horne, Folau and Phipps.....:cool:

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
Get to Paddo early, drinks and dinner beforehand. Then I will sit in the stands with my head in my hands for the entire game because I will be too scared to watch. I will rely on my mates to tell me what is happening. I will head off to the toilet regularly because that's when the Waratahs score tries.

Score prediction: no idea, but Brumbies you've already got a few titles under your belt. Let us win the semi.
S..t you too!!!! so thats you I always joke with .....we should all hook up and tag team to the toilet.....has to be worth at least 60 points if we have 8 beers each.......:D

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Get to Paddo early, drinks and dinner beforehand. Then I will sit in the stands with my head in my hands for the entire game because I will be too scared to watch. I will rely on my mates to tell me what is happening. I will head off to the toilet regularly because that's when the Waratahs score tries.

Score prediction: no idea, but Brumbies you've already got a few titles under your belt. Let us win the semi.

grumpy-cat-no.png

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
If thats the logic we're using, then the Brumbies haven't lost a match that I've attended this year. I'll be at this one, so game over........don't bother showing up Tahs.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
If thats the logic we're using, then the Brumbies haven't lost a match that I've attended this year. I'll be at this one, so game over....don't bother showing up Tahs.

The same can be said about any Waratahs fan who has just been to every home game this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.