• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Brumbies, SFS Saturday 26 July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Yes, I would have thought that crowds would be one of the last things that Brumbies supporters would be talking about.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Ha! You're in the wrong place for that. We'll be light as a feather around 30 hours from now whether we win, lose, or draw.

But for now its solid, unbridled aggression.
Not so sure about that. Win and you'll be totally obnoxious (as we will be if the Brumbies win), lose, and, well god help us all.
:)

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)

Well, we'll definitely take your ticket money. :)

Looking at the seating plan prepared on brumbies.com.au you'll be tucked away though.
Meh, it wasn't that much anyway. I'm sure there's worse seats than behind the goals.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Not so sure about that. Win and you'll be totally obnoxious (as we will be if the Brumbies win), lose, and, well god help us all.
:)

Ha! If we win, I'll be too busy shitting myself about next week...

But I will probably pause and take a few minutes to at least consider the ways in which I would like to rant and blather on.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Warm change through Sydney this afternoon. It was still over 17 degrees at 9.30pm.

Quite bizarre given we're only a week or so past the middle of winter.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
You do know the Tahs just will choke in front of their own fans.. Sad but true they need another season pumping up their sports all rounder full back...

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
You can't choke a season, it's hard to see them getting beat in the last 20 minutes given the two teams respective last quarters this year.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
You can't choke a season, it's hard to see them getting beat in the last 20 minutes given the two teams respective last quarters this year.
But you can choke a home semi final... All the pressure is on the Tahs and theyre all looking at Issy to save them... He just isn't enough ...

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Every year we hear about the Magic Tahs.. but push to shove they bottle it. Tomorrows game on, were back to strength, so Brumbies by 10..

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
But you can choke a home semi final. All the pressure is on the Tahs and theyre all looking at Issy to save them. He just isn't enough .
Really? Seems like the forwards have been the key to the success more than the backs this year. Built a platform, especially in broken play with their speed of recycle. And the defence.
If Tahs fans were writing half the crap you are, you'd be the first howling at their arrogance. There aint much between these teams.
Or indeed the Crusaders and Sharks and these teams.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Every year we hear about the Magic Tahs.. but push to shove they bottle it. Tomorrows game on, were back to strength, so Brumbies by 10..

Yeah we bottled the fuck out of 12 wins, most of them pretty comprehensive. Best attack, best defence, best points difference ever. Record points scoring, try scoring, best finish in Super Rugby ever.

Fuck we're ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.