• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Chez

Frank Row (1)
SLC had three year 11s and one year 10 play and start everygame last season. I believe this will give an upper hand over the other teams

Koty30832

Allen Oxlade (6)
Don't think so mate. I think SLC had the most

With 3 yr 11's and 1 Starting gr10.......Mate correct me if im wrong but padua, pats,villa im pretty sure they all had the same Im not sure about eddies with gr10's though. Feel free to correct me if i've missed something

O

oli grandy

SPLC First XV Prediction 2015

1.Riley Gardiner
2.Matthew Collins
3.Ryan Lawrie (if he comes back from injury)
4.Luke Scanes
5.Harrison Radford
6.Jack Paton
7.James Clarke
8.Jake Tkatchenko
9.Tyreece Sines
10.Matthew Abrahams/Brent Woolfe
11.Jameson Millers
12.Khalif Richards
13.Steven Tatipata
14.Rhoyston Connolly
15.Brent Woolfe/Matthew Abrahams

Lot of new imports coming this year or the next so positions could be hard to get for some of the boys.

1. Khalif R
2. Matty Collins
3. C.Burton
4. James Clarke
5. Peter Collins
6. Jack Paton
7. C. Dalman
8. Jake T
9. Tyreece Sines
10. Brent W.
11. Brad Nel
12. Stevo
13. Royston
14. Jerry Fauid
15. Matt Abrahams

16. S wheeler 6/12
17. D Lobsinger 11/15
18. W.Smith 9/10
19. M warner 2/7
20. R Gardiner 4/7
21. M.Duma (if he trains)

RugbyAICMASTERSLC

Bob McCowan (2)
Villanova 15's of 2014 have alot of talent coming through the villanova rugby system. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few these boys starting players such as Sam Lacey and Max Harding

O

oli grandy

SLC had three year 11s and one year 10 play and start everygame last season. I believe this will give an upper hand over the other teams

Splc had 3 backs start every game and a further three start 4+ games. They had 2 back rowers starting every game plus afew others who played some time off the bench.

KingProp

Bob McCowan (2)
1. Khalif R
2. Matty Collins
3. C.Burton
4. James Clarke
5. Peter Collins
6. Jack Paton
7. C. Dalman
8. Jake T
9. Tyreece Sines
10. Brent W.
11. Brad Nel
12. Stevo
13. Royston
14. Jerry Fauid
15. Matt Abrahams

16. S wheeler 6/12
17. D Lobsinger 11/15
18. W.Smith 9/10
19. M warner 2/7
20. R Gardiner 4/7

Really mate? Khalif is not a prop, R Lowrie will return from knee injury and is a rep prop, and you have left out Radford who was a St Peter's Barbarian selection second rower, and 1st XV bench warmer

O

oli grandy

Really mate? Khalif is not a prop, R Lowrie will return from knee injury and is a rep prop, and you have left out Radford who was a St Peter's Barbarian selection second rower, and 1st XV bench warmer

First of all there is around 7-8 months before the season starts and I believe Khalif has played a bit of time at prop/hooker and i believe he has the potential to gain a little size by than and being able to be a competitve front rower, also riley Gardiner isnt a prop either (a great flanker), although i do think he has a good chance of playing firsts. And at the moment im sorry to say but ryan is out of shape and just because he has played rep doesnt mean alot. I think there a possibility he will though!

Also remeber there were around 7-8 Players who rotated in the front row ofthis years team, so a lack of depth may be a problem. I think developing next years grade 11 fowards Mahony Duma, Matty Collins and Callum Burton is essential, to having a strong front row.

Im not trying to offend anybody :/ but atm i dont really think harrison could cope with playing firsts, im a pretty everage rugby player and i tackled him once in a 2nds vs 16s training and he walked off crying :/ i just cant imagine him going upagaint much more physical and aggressive foward packs. Im happy for him he won that barbarian award or whatever but I havent seen him perform at a high level, whereas Peter collins scored multiple tries this year + great line speed, defence and actually played time with the firsts. And james clarke already has played in the back rown in firsts. Im sure he will get some time in firsts but i doubt he will start early in the season. Hes a good guy anyways. Nothing personal.

Dale Upton

Bob McCowan (2)
First of all there is around 7-8 months before the season starts and I believe Khalif has played a bit of time at prop/hooker and i believe he has the potential to gain a little size by than and being able to be a competitve front rower, also riley Gardiner isnt a prop either (a great flanker), although i do think he has a good chance of playing firsts. And at the moment im sorry to say but ryan is out of shape and just because he has played rep doesnt mean alot. I think there a possibility he will though!

Also remeber there were around 7-8 Players who rotated in the front row ofthis years team, so a lack of depth may be a problem. I think developing next years grade 11 fowards Mahony Duma, Matty Collins and Callum Burton is essential, to having a strong front row.

Im not trying to offend anybody :/ but atm i dont really think harrison could cope with playing firsts, im a pretty everage rugby player and i tackled him once in a 2nds vs 16s training and he walked off crying :/ i just cant imagine him going upagaint much more physical and aggressive foward packs. Im happy for him he won that barbarian award or whatever but I havent seen him perform at a high level, whereas Peter collins scored multiple tries this year + great line speed, defence and actually played time with the firsts. And james clarke already has played in the back rown in firsts. Im sure he will get some time in firsts but i doubt he will start early in the season. Hes a good guy anyways. Nothing personal.

Aren't you the kid who got benched for a 16a's player and stayed on it for most of the games? So you can't talk about how bad people are, anyway, Harrison Radford is ready to play firsts as he was in the starting side in a trial match against Canberra Grammar and did extremely well against much bigger and older opponents, I'm sorry mate but your picks are shit

Dale Upton

Bob McCowan (2)
1. Khalif R
2. Matty Collins
3. C.Burton
4. James Clarke
5. Peter Collins
6. Jack Paton
7. C. Dalman
8. Jake T
9. Tyreece Sines
10. Brent W.
11. Brad Nel
12. Stevo
13. Royston
14. Jerry Fauid
15. Matt Abrahams

16. S wheeler 6/12
17. D Lobsinger 11/15
18. W.Smith 9/10
19. M warner 2/7
20. R Gardiner 4/7

Where is Luke Scanes, he benched for the firsts and was a stand out in the 16a's side, would love to see him wear the butchers stripes

KingProp

Bob McCowan (2)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it looks like coaches/selectors don't share yours especially with inferred comments about one lads toughness
All boys playing at 1st, 2nd, 16A level are tough and have my utmost respect for the punishment they absorb each GAME day.
You have said you played seconds, I would hope the rugby program at St Peter's will develop in the future so that players comments about their schoolmates don't reach public forums

O

oli grandy

Aren't you the kid who got benched for a 16a's player and stayed on it for most of the games? So you can't talk about how bad people are, anyway, Harrison Radford is ready to play firsts as he was in the starting side in a trial match against Canberra Grammar and did extremely well against much bigger and older opponents, I'm sorry mate but your picks are shit

Hahahha well this is pretty obvious this is Luke scanes. Yes in the pats games he was on and i wasnt howver, that because at the poin in time I was a back and playing wing. That week the fowards coach told me to train as a foward and i ended up starting in the fowards for the final 3 games. And you benched for 16s :/ after playing union for like 6+ years :/ and the only reason you made d-squad is because your dad is like the president of the rugby support group.. it doesnt matter how good harrison is.. is he better than peter collins or james clarke, I dont thinks my picks are S@%T i am just being honest. Harrison will most definley play firsts, i just dont think at this stage he will start before those players.

O

oli grandy

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it looks like coaches/selectors don't share yours especially with inferred comments about one lads toughness
All boys playing at 1st, 2nd, 16A level are tough and have my utmost respect for the punishment they absorb each GAME day.
You have said you played seconds, I would hope the rugby program at St Peter's will develop in the future so that players comments about their schoolmates don't reach public forums
Fair enough, i think Harrison is agood bloke, and if he really wants to play firsts than im sure he is capable, I just don't think that becuase a player benched for firsts the year before guarantees them a starting posistion the following year.

O

oli grandy

Where is Luke Scanes, he benched for the firsts and was a stand out in the 16a's side, would love to see him wear the butchers stripes

I dont recall Luke Scanes benching for firsts? and i havent heard anyobe say he was a standout? I think he is a solid player, but Jack Paton already started on the bench and Charlie Dalman, will without a doubt play firsts.

Hahahha well this is pretty obvious this is Luke scanes. Yes in the pats games he was on and i wasnt however, that because at the point in time I had only ever played as a back and playing wing. That week the fowards coach told me to train as a foward and i ended up starting in the fowards for the final 3 games. And you benched for 16s :/ after playing union for like 6+ years :/ and the only reason you made d-squad is because your dad is like the president of the rugby support group.. it doesnt matter how good harrison is.. is he better than peter collins or james clarke, I dont thinks my picks are S@%T i am just being honest. Harrison will most definley play firsts, i just dont think at this stage he will start before those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.