• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
Didn't Nick a few weeks ago say Gits would appear on the show? After his World 15 match.
Whatever happened to that?

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)
Didn't Nick a few weeks ago say Gits would appear on the show? After his World 15 match.
Whatever happened to that?

My sources say Gits didn't appear on the show because Greg Martin was on the panel. If you didn't know Gits and Marto don't see eye to eye

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
What were the Reds thinking with that onesie?

It looks...................................................................................................................................shithouse.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yeah it's a bit of fun. Not everyone's cup of tea but Uni students and the like seem to love them! There's certainly a market for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
The most interesting thing from the Jake White interview was his comments when asked about getting players to commit. He posed a hypothetical, basically saying that if "for example" Ben Mowen came to me and said that Ewen McKenzie had told him that he didn't have him in mind for a spot in the team for the world cup, I wouldn't force Ben to stay in aus rugby. This may have just been a hypothetical, but it immediately jumped out as more than that. Was Mowen actually told by McKenzie that he didn't have plans for him in the wallabies after 2014?? It certainly had a smell about it.

I doubt it.

He'd not have made him captain lightly, and would certainly not have made him captain if he had no plans for him after that calender year.

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
Can someone please tell my why Israel Falou is often in the show? Is he just really that big in Australia? Or sponsorship?

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
Thanks. I knew Quade had one, so I thought maybe he also had one with them. I love the show, but jeez I'm getting tired of interviews with Izzy.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yes as much as it's annoying he probably wouldn't be in the code without the supplementary Foxsports income

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Was that not the one & only Waratahjesus drinking straight from a jug behind Sean Maloney during that last interview with Richard Harry?

Status
Not open for further replies.