• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Crusaders 2014 Super Rugby Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
One hopes that many school and club games across Sydney, Illawarra and the Hunter will be brought forward to enable grass roots players and spectators to get to Homebush in time.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Liken the cost to a pair of shoes.

Hth

Yeah I meant in a way that won't get me murdered. I thought about comparing the cost of both tickets (Semifinal and final) being less than her last visit to the salon but remembered I want to live to see us hoist the trophy.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
2nd presale starts at 1pm.

Good deal allowing members to buy 4 discounted tickets per membership and unlimited full price tickets.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Yeah I meant in a way that won't get me murdered. I thought about comparing the cost of both tickets (Semifinal and final) being less than her last visit to the salon but remembered I want to live to see us hoist the trophy.

how about rephrasing it as a future credit? i.e. you get the tickets and offer her the same amount as a credit to do chic's things like the salon or shoes :cool:..then she has something to look forward to!

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Nup fuck that. I'm not going to have any trouble getting funds approval and promises made now seem to generate interest.

Sitting here waiting for 2nd presale to kick off....

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Didn't have any issues myself but went down to the Ticketek shop to try and get the best seats I could and there were others in the queue having problems with their password.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
Yes, also having problems - Ticketek are referring people to the Tahs, and their system is obviously flooded with calls, can't get through.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Yes, also having problems - Ticketek are referring people to the Tahs, and their system is obviously flooded with calls, can't get through.

No issues with Presale 1 - unique codes worked a treat. Had a small heart in mouth ep on Saturday night as I went up to the electronic turnstiles, but it recognised my season pass.

Simple and painless (apart from the damage).

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Mine all worked.

Purchased 12 extra tickets on behalf of mates so I've done my part to try and boost the crowd!

One allocation of tickets in the second presale were better than where my reserved members allocation is. o_O

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)

45 minutes till my code would work. Worst 45 minutes of my life. Rang ticketek, waratahs; no one would answer. Obviously totally jammed switchboards. The only bright spot was how much interest there is in the game. I ended up with section 106 (around the 22) and closer to the touchline than I wanted but I'm in. Jeez, I wish it had worked better - a seat on the centreline would have been awesome.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Mine all worked.

Purchased 12 extra tickets on behalf of mates so I've done my part to try and boost the crowd!

One allocation of tickets in the second presale were better than where my reserved members allocation is. o_O

How does that happen?
My tickets on Saturday night were better than the seasons when I was a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.