• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
This week we knocked the rust out. Next week we should be back on song.

I'd really, REALLY like the boys to play the perfect game next week. In every game so far, no matter how comprehensive the victory, there have been periods that let us down. I just want it all to come together and give the Crusaders such a smashing that no-one can question anything about our right to the title.

Be more perfect with a typical Folau try!

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
I'd like us to win without a Folau try so that the media can hype the team's performance rather than say we won because Izzy scored as the lazy journalists seemingly tend to do.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
He's drawing players and setting others up. That happens often enough, they'll drift off him and he's goneski! Under the posts to wrap it up with 5 minutes to go.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
It was in response to Aussie D saying the media only give credit to Izzy.

I don't give a shit if Izzy scores 5 tries as long as we win.

And if the Daily Telebogan wants to claim it as their victory, they're welcome to try. Their fucking Test matches aren't even as international as Super Rugby so get fucked.

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
In case you missed this...

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-AK (Andrew Kellaway)-xpa1/t1.0-1/p48x48/10453352_873421399354527_4835131096023282478_n.png

The Rugby Club

Yesterday

Calling all Waratahs fans!

Want to be on Fox Sports Australia Rugby HQ program this Thursday night?

We want to get behind the Waratahs and host a fan evening to coincide with the filming of Rugby HQ. Sean will be doing his Top 5 from the Club and there will be special guests for the fans to meet and listen to having a chat.

Entry is free and numbers are limited.

We will also have $10 Jugs of Carlton Draught and Tooheys New and $5 glasses of sparkling all night from 6pm in the Waratah Bar.

Get behind the Tahs. Wear your Waratahs stuff and show your support!! Spread the word!

Where: The Waratah Bar at The Rugby Club, Rugby Place off 31 Pitt St Sydney NSW.
When: 7:00pm Thursday 31 July 2014
Wear: Waratah Blue!!

This is an over 18s only event.

Status
Not open for further replies.