• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
The younglings call it photobombing I believe, but no doubt the more appropriate word was grandstanding. Wasn't it Warhol who said something about everyone getting 15 minutes of fame? :)

As best I could tell from the crosses, you lot plus Sean Maloney, interviewees and crew were the only ones there.

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
I must say I was chuckling hard watching that legend sipping from a jug like it was a middy.
Love Warwick Waugh's jersey from 91 as well.
Off to the Rugby Club for lunch today - no doubt it will be heaving.
GO TAHS

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
In typical Kearns hyperbole, he claims that @WJ knocked back 87 sips. In the segment, WJ took 10 sips, wiped his lips with his left sleeve, and pointed at the camera right at the end. Nowhere near 87.

Additionally @#1 Tah took a look into our living rooms at the end, and I had to double check to confirm that @Shtina Tina did NOT pick her nose, just a simple and innocent scratch.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
In typical Kearns hyperbole, he claims that @WJ knocked back 87 sips. In the segment, WJ took 10 sips, wiped his lips with his left sleeve, and pointed at the camera right at the end. Nowhere near 87.

Additionally @#1 Tah took a look into our living rooms at the end, and I had to double check to confirm that @Shtina Tina did NOT pick her nose, just a simple and innocent scratch.

Tah Man sounded like he'd been sniffing in either WJ's jugs or elsewhere. :)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I thought it said "Go Waratahs" - with some small print.

@Shtina seemed to be the signage architect. Perhaps she will confirm.

Camera tarts the lot of them.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
It was related to a Waratahs member, Kim. She's the lady with the red hair and blue lipstick that is often prominent at Tahs games.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
You lot would go to the opening of an envelope. Sheesh, bloody publicity seekers.

I would be happy to attend the next time you open someone up in surgery. ;)

The Manager of the Club mentioned it was put on as Tahs HQ hadn't organised anything for the fans in the lead up to the final.

terry j

Ron Walden (29)
quick question that occurred to me whilst watching last night, how did a guy called Ewen Mkenzie get a nickname of 'link'? Anyone know the genesis of his nickname?

Status
Not open for further replies.