• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Crusaders 2014 Super Rugby Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Correct assumption. Dry July is now over and normal service has been resumed. 1st beer was a Parrot Dog "Dead Canary" and it was as if an Angel was crying into my mouth.

Parrot Dog "Bitter Bitch" also good.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
I think the tahs will drill the cru. They have the form and are at home.

The cru will have to use their scrum as a weapon, otherwise I think the tahs will have too much for the tourists.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
and watching the Wallaroos stick it up the Chic-boks or Spring-chics or whatever they are called in the chic's RWC is a good way to ease into it!

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Heading in on the bus. Already sunk a few to settle the nerves. I'm not sure there's enough alcohol to settle the nerves entirely.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Already shared a couple of bottles of red nerves still there

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
For those of us that can't get to the game, will have to resort to the drinking game instead (courtesy rugbybanter)

10441034_905746919439155_6516407482695382425_n.jpg

Merts has already referenced the comp structure going forward or some such, does that count as commentary requiring a drink? Also no sign of Marto so far & Kearns seems less objectionable than usual. Oh fuck, spoke too soon.

EDIT: @bada whadya mean "drinking already"? Missed the warm-ups, did we?

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
I've got Sky UK pre match, so missing Mehrts and co.:(. No wait, :D

We miss the warmups, but pick up the usual drongo commentary match time though.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
It's "back to the 50s here on the Gold Coast, with Mrs Doug and me 'huddled around the radio'! Mrs D. just produced a block of "Old Gold Old Jamaican Rum and Raisin" dark chocolate to go with the bottle of red!
Carn the Tahs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.