• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Thank you Wallabies !

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL

Frank Nicholson (4)
I want to say a HUGE thank you to the Wallabies players, coaches, training personnel and anyone else involved for the AWESOME day they put on in Bathurst on Thursday.
My sons under 9's team (Mudgee Wombats) was one of many that got to train with the crew and then meet the players for autographs.
All the boys are even more fired up about their rugby now and extra huge Wallabies fans.
Well done.
I should also say, all the dads there had a great time as well.;)

Here's a few photos.

DAP_1067_zps1bbde325.jpg

It's fairly lean being a Reds fan this season, but this was a big plus !

DAP_1084_zps4b55bfb6.jpg

The man is on fire !

DAP_1094_zps7ff873eb.jpg

All the boys are HUGE fans of Izzy.

DAP_1103_zps76bd82b6.jpg

If Foley drops a ball next weekend it will be from RSI - he was brillaint
with the boys.

DAP_1002_zps3e2592c7.jpg

Matt was another crowd favourite.

DAP_0900_zpse690e21c.jpg

Like a lot of rugby dads I really hope my boy goes on to play professionally
and might one day hold the cup for his country.
Even if he doesn't, I know he will remember this day for life.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Great initiative from the ARU and the Wallabies. The goodwill generated by these visits would be invaluable and the memories generated for communities unforgettable.

Hope they can organise something similar for the other states still to host Test Matches in 2014.

NFL

Frank Nicholson (4)
Great initiative from the ARU and the Wallabies. The goodwill generated by these visits would be invaluable and the memories generated for communities unforgettable.

Makes a lot of sense from a business perspective.
At the jr. rugby yesterday there was a lot of pressure from the boys for dad to pony up for some Bledisloe tickets...:D
The AFL and soccer have been working the school as well - and we have to keep that rubbish down.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.