• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Crusaders 2014 Super Rugby Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
LOL.so because you don't agree with Ayoub's ruling (you're a Waratah supporter so little surprise really.) then it's just confirmation of his poor eyesight and judgement?!?

No more so than Joubert's terrible last few mins of that game confirming what an average ref he is to those who might hold that opinion...

I reckon Ayoub has been awful all season, but all you're saying is that the two balanced eachother out. I think that's probably right and I'm just glad that we got a dubious call our way to partially offset the earlier one to the Crusaders.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I reckon Ayoub has been awful all season, but all you're saying is that the two balanced eachother out. I think that's probably right and I'm just glad that we got a dubious call our way to partially offset the earlier one to the Crusaders.

Well actually, there were a couple of pretty bad calls - or missed calls - I thought in those last few mins that Joubert totally ignored.

In the end, I'm not really fussed - while I was supporting the Crusaders, it was only really out of a mis-placed sense of patriotic duty....LOL. Pretty much every other final they have been involved in, I have gone against them!!

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
McCaw in from the side was a tough call. But the Crusaders could easily have been penalised at the ruck before that IMHO.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
McCaw in from the side was a tough call. But the Crusaders could easily have been penalised at the ruck before that IMHO.

That was my view at the ground and just haven't been able to see a replay.
When I made the comment someone said to me: "would Foley have kicked it id they had?"
Thankfully we'll never know

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Probably no different to, say, Rebel having stock of an item while another chain doesn't.

True. I wonder when they plan on bringing out that jersey with the old school logo on the right foreshaddowed on twitter:

BuRC9YNIgAA10j8.jpg

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Got my champions cap today, very disappointing. Three years ago the material quality and finishing of the caps sold were absolutely outstanding. The material quality and finish on this one is like that of a $5 special. I suspect they have changed suppliers in the interim.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Got my champions cap today, very disappointing. Two years ago the material quality and finishing of the caps sold were absolutely outstanding. The material quality and finish on this one is like that of a $5 special. I suspect they have changed suppliers in the interim.

Really? I'm not much of a cap guy, so I just got the polo so far. Quite like it - definitely better quality than the regular polo they have

Status
Not open for further replies.