• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs Championship Commemorative Stubby Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The playing venues are all wrong, it's got to be either the name of the stadium OR the name of the city. I'd go with:

Moore Park/Homebush/Canberra/Moore Park/Durban/Cape Town/Perth/Moore Park/Auckland/Moore Park/Moore Park/Melbourne/New Plymouth/Homebush/Moore Park/Brisbane/Moore Park. Lang Park looks so, so naff, no one uses it today (other than the politically-correct ABC) and Taranaki is inaccurate on two counts: it's either Yarrow Stadium or New Plymouth.

Stadium or city, one or the other, let's be consistent. Possibly make an exception for the Tahs' two home venues, I'd call 'em SFS and Stadium Australia if an exception was acceptable.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
If we can continue the debate about the detail to be printed, the font to be used, colour of the text etc, we should perhaps consider how we will manage to record the details of the Tahs victorious 2015 campaign on the finished item as well.:)

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
It's stadium across the board, and they've gone to the printers.

Stadium taranaki was acceptable for rwc2011

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
The Tahs stubby holder. $12 from the website.

champions_coldy_holder_2__56630_std.jpg

http://www.playbill.com.au/products/Waratahs-2014-Champions-Stubby-Cooler-%2d-PRE%2dORDER.html

Status
Not open for further replies.